360 warranty sticker?

Well I've already sent it without checking...

Would it be obvious to whoever opens it if it was modded? If it is indeed modded and they find out, they would just send it back, right?

If he pulls out the ethernet plug before and leaves it unplugged while trying a 360 backup - then he should be safe?

Not necessarily, we don't know what kind of info the 360 logs in regards to C/R from the disc.

Not necessarily, we don't know what kind of info the 360 logs in regards to C/R from the disc.

xbox 360 logs every activity.. I read in xbox-scene that people who never connect to xboxl ive connected to get the update and they found out they got banned. Send the console.. If they fix it then fine.. if they return it.. sell the xbox back to ebay.. I have seen RROD xbox sells for about $150 in ebay.. atleast you will get some money back..

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update: I got a new 360 back today, different serial and everything. Seems to be working great, and I got it back pretty quick considering it arrived at their repair center on the 8th. I was still expecting to wait 3 more weeks. :p

Yay! :D