Neowin Fantasy Baseball Season 2008

I'm stacked with pitching but have no offense. I'm willing to trade Ted Lilly, Roy Halladay, or Chris Carpenter for 100+ RBI guys.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I totally forgot about doing fantasy baseball till I got that invite, figured I'd stop by and see what was up since no one talks in the league area. Need to try and keep up with changing my rosters. Aiming to slowly make a push for a playoff bye week.

• 1 month later...

So, I've got Rickie Weeks on my team but, since they signed Ray Durham a few weeks ago, Rickie doesn't play everyday which makes owning him a pain (more painful than his .223 average).

Anyway, I've been busy with work lately so I did the safe thing and I started Mark DeRosa at 2B. Now, I get home and check my team only to find out that Weeks had four hits, 1 run scored and 2 RBIs while I had him on the bench.

Frustrated, I went and clicked on DeRosa's scores and found out that he hit a grand slam. I suppose that makes up for it. If I had had the foresight of a sage, I could have played one at 2B and used the other as my UTIL but some things are just not meant to be.

• 5 weeks later...

Nooo.... Santana on Mets is making moves today which means that I no longer have made twice as many moves as anyone else. Now I need to complete six more moves to keep the pace.

Even though I have a bye this week I've still been the most active player mover. Don't ask me why but I just like to fiddle with the roster. I probably go after too many streaky players who usually play well right after I drop them.

• 2 weeks later...