The Big Wrestling Thread!

Typical, I just can't get WWE Network to work correctly at all. Buffering like mad, quality is like 360p and crazy audio delay and lip sync issues on the Samsung Smart TV app! I'm glad it's just the free trial. I definitely won't become a full subscriber!

26 minutes ago, Zoom7000 said:

Typical, I just can't get WWE Network to work correctly at all. Buffering like mad, quality is like 360p and crazy audio delay and lip sync issues on the Samsung Smart TV app! I'm glad it's just the free trial. I definitely won't become a full subscriber!

I would say I'm the lucky one, but I'm still streaming about 10 minutes behind; it'll probably deteriorate when I catch up (I took up the free trial, too; already cancelled it so I don't forget it next month).

On a happier note...

Seems the staff at AT&T Stadium are a bit of a joke; a lot of the fans have been waiting for up to five hours and still haven't been able to get in. Quite a few tweets in my feed of people expressing their anger. :/ 

Just now, DaddyRazzy said:

no jerry at the annoucers table? :(

No, he and Mauro Ranallo were only doing the pre-show; we've got the Three Stooges for the main show. :pinch: 

Might have already seen the sign of the night right at the beginning, behind the Spanish announcers' table: "R-Truth thinks this is SummerSlam" :laugh: 

1 minute ago, MightyJordan said:

Might have already seen the sign of the night right at the beginning, behind the Spanish announcers' table: "R-Truth thinks this is SummerSlam" :laugh: 

yeah saw that one to XD

Wrestlemania so far- AJ v Y2J was very good.  League of Nations v New Day was pretty hard fought, but the "after match beat-down" was the best part.

I'M ###### AS HELL THAT SASHA DIDN'T WIN.

NO, THIS DIRTY BLONDE KEEPS THE BELT. I WOULDN'T EVEN BE MAD IF BECKY WON. WWE IS TRASH.

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, Mr.XXIV said:

I'M ###### AS HELL THAT SASHA DIDN'T WIN.

NO, THIS DIRTY BLONDE KEEPS THE BELT. I WOULDN'T EVEN BE MAD IF BECKY WON. WWE IS TRASH.

Well, as long as Rick is in her corner, that is bound to happen

• Like 1