The Big Wrestling Thread!

ROH announced on their latest episode that Karl Anderson & Doc Luke Gallows' tag-team match from the Honor Rising event two months ago is being shown on next week's episode, so they're gonna become the modern-day Rick Rude. :p 

1 hour ago, MightyJordan said:

screenshot-www.facebook.com 2016-04-25 15-10-30.png

and many of us turned off the TV when that happened, and did not watch WCW again for a good while.  Sad time for WCW.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, BiGdUsTy said:

The movie Ready to Rumble was the only good thing to come from 2000's WCW.

Not gonna lie, I still like that movie.

21 minutes ago, MightyJordan said:

Not gonna lie, I still like that movie.

So do I. Even though some of it is REALLY cringe worthy at times. But hey, it was stupid fun then and its still stupid fun now.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, MightyJordan said:

HAHA!!  Wonder if he did that himself, or someone gave him the idea/words.  Either way, nicely done.

36 minutes ago, jamwheat said:

HAHA!!  Wonder if he did that himself, or someone gave him the idea/words.  Either way, nicely done.

I've found that most of Cena's tweets are from him, at least it seems that way. Most are way, way more in depth than some talking head guy from WWE would come up with. Plus, let's be honest. Creative sucks in WWE the last few years, so would they really come up with a clever tweet idea like this? :D

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MightyJordan said:

I don't get it. That's in Glasgow right? If it is, when the crowd is chanting "Holy ######" why do they sound American?

:p

Also, nice bump. Never heard of Kay Lee Ray, but she looks like she could take on anyone in WWE :)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LOC said:

I don't get it. That's in Glasgow right? If it is, when the crowd is chanting "Holy ######" why do they sound American?

:p

Also, nice bump. Never heard of Kay Lee Ray, but she looks like she could take on anyone in WWE :)

Well, ICW's become pretty popular in recent years, and Barramania is their WrestleMania (only date-wise; Fear & Loathing is their biggest annual event), so maybe a bunch of Americans flew in while the usual Brits flew out to Dallas. :p 

But yeah, Kay Lee Ray definitely lives up to her Queen of Hardcore nickname; she's taken quite a few insane bumps in her time, with this one from Mikey Whiplash arguably being the worst (yep, even worse than the one I linked earlier)...

Don't worry, she got her revenge in a rematch...

Honestly, I'm surprised WWE haven't signed her yet; she did have a match on NXT not too long ago, but that was it. Meanwhile, they did recently sign another female ICW regular in Nikki Storm; she had her last ICW match at Barramania...