Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Discussion Thread

I don't think Audioboxer would post the end of the game here... but the fact that he edited his post and that there the "HUGE SPOILER" alert makes me refrain from reading it :p just a precaution

My god! Can't wait for thursday!!! I just confirmed my Limited Edition yesterday!!!! I envy you Audioboxer! Enjoy it! And please avoid the spoilers, I'm tempted, I'm trying hard not to read!

As I said on the other page, I'm not speaking of anything past Act 1 in detail.

I'm on Act 3 now, and holy **** I just got a load of answers :|

(the spoiler is the act number)

ps. The "huge spoiler" above is a joke for anyone still worried - Hover over it.

Ok thats it im gonna stop reading in here, the more i read the more excited i am and its not out yet for another 5 frakking days :(

As I said on the other page, I'm not speaking of anything past Act 1 in detail.

I'm on Act 3 now, and holy **** I just got a load of answers :|

(the spoiler is the act number)

ps. The "huge spoiler" above is a joke for anyone still worried - Hover over it.

Kinda figured it would be something like that :p but I'm rather safe than sorry ^_^

It's driving me bat **** insane not being able to talk about this :laugh:

It's driving me bat **** insane not being able to talk about this :laugh:

What kinda luxury problem is that :laugh:

Mail the game to me, then let's discuss it :p

Audioboxer: I am going to call stores and see if I can get a copy on my hands early.

What would you rate the game?

Audioboxer: I am going to call stores and see if I can get a copy on my hands early.

What would you rate the game?

Not discussing that until release.

Even when I'm finished I'm keeping my mouth shut ;) I'll tell you guys when I'm done though, and probably tell you my play time.

In seriously rating a game though, I'd have to discuss why I chose to give it that rating. To do that, I'd need to talk about more than just Act 1!

Audio I don't know if this means spoiler or not, but how's the stress thing working, You just have to answer good or bad or somewhere in the middle.

I'm not going to say, but if you're worrying it's going to be a problem, don't.

Dont f******* believe it, i went out for a bit come back and my back window was smashed in, f*****s have taken my f***** PS3, 360, TV, Games, CDs, Mobile, everything, they must have been disturbed as nothing upstairs has gone, i still have my PC thankfully.

f******* scum, so much for playing MGS4 now :/

Dont f******* believe it, i went out for a bit come back and my back window was smashed in, f*****s have taken my f***** PS3, 360, TV, Games, CDs, Mobile, everything, they must have been disturbed as nothing upstairs has gone, i still have my PC thankfully.

Ouch. You do have home insurance right?

uh seriously?