Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Discussion Thread

Dont f******* believe it, i went out for a bit come back and my back window was smashed in, f*****s have taken my f***** PS3, 360, TV, Games, CDs, Mobile, everything, they must have been disturbed as nothing upstairs has gone, i still have my PC thankfully.

f******* scum, so much for playing MGS4 now :/

Oh my god, so sorry to hear that man :/

Must really, really suck - You talked to the police yet?

Yes, had the police round taking a statement, had a forensics officer dusting for prints. Only just bought the damn PS3 as well and preordered MGS4 at same time.

Yes, had the police round taking a statement, had a forensics officer dusting for prints. Only just bought the damn PS3 as well and preordered MGS4 at same time.

Bloody hell, they were quick on the scene! All fingers and toes are crossed that you get it all back.

Word of advice, get home insurance.

damn that's not nice to do something like that just before the release of MGS4 :/

Sorry man... Fingers crossed that you'll get it all back.

Bit late once everythings stolen :/

But its not all stolen, they now know you have no alarm so they could very well be back to clear you out. Get it sorted mate.

:lol:

You can only hope that it RROD's on them and burns their house down. Don't forget to ring MS and cancel your credit card/account with them. Same with you PSN account, whatever card you have attached to it, get it removed.

Thanks but i never leave my card attatched, i paid for live via the prepaid cards, and i never really bought anything PSN.

But its not all stolen, they now know you have no alarm so they could very well be back to clear you out. Get it sorted mate.

Yeah they did that to a friend of mine..

Came a month later again then took even more, not to mention the car :s

I'm sorry to ear about that man! You probably won't get it back (at least here in Portugal that's how it works, police simply doesn't care), that's why you should get insurance and maybe an alarm. I have insurance, I never needed it but I'm glad I have it. Good luck.

Says that for me as well. My order is still at "Order Placed". They must have agreed with Sony not to break the street date. :(

What? Why not? It says it's in stock, dispatch in 24 hours :)

-Rich-

Trust me, it won't be sent until Wednesday at the earliest.

I'm willing to bet they dispatch on monday, as they send second class, only occasionally recorded.

I smell a friendly bet coming on ;)

Not sure how we can tell the winner though. Orders from Play.com won't be received until Thursday at the earliest. They always do this at the beginning of the week (say they have stock), because they do have stock now.

LOL :laugh:

Funny moment! Sure to tick off a lot of you smack talking Kojima about something he said about MGS4 a short while ago ;)

Most will porbably recieve the game on Wednesday or Thursday. They send them out 2 days prior to launch to meet the street dates, but if you are in a good location you'll often recieve your copy early.

I won't get mine til the Thursday due to who I ordered with. NG2 until then :D

Are PLAY not notorious for being slow as hell?

No wonder they're getting ready to send copies out. It'll probably be sent "3rd class" :laugh: