Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Discussion Thread

Thanks for the alert, Lauguu! I'm gonna go watch it in a minute!

BTW, on an unrelated note, my 360 came back from Microsoft today!!! :) It was picked up, repaired, and shipped back to me in less than a fortnight! That's a bloody record (note, it came from Frankfurt, Germany)! :D

GAME.co.uk

11/06/2008 11:24:29

Your order has been dispatched.

Will it get here today???? No sign of my DualShock 3 yet :/

:D

GAME.co.uk

11/06/2008 11:24:29

Your order has been dispatched.

Will it get here today???? No sign of my DualShock 3 yet :/

:D

not a chance matey! :p

gameplay reported mine dispatched at 8:30 this morning, it'll have actually gone out last night if I'm lucky, but I'll def get it for tomorrow.

Got mine today!!! Ordered from 365games a while back. Got here just over an hour ago. No-ones online yet, but I'm about to start single player. :D:D:D

can some users list where they pre-ordered from, as I'm trying to gauge which companies post early and get her quickest and in some cases a few days early.

Would anyone be up for a few MGO Matches this weekend ?

I'll give it a go.

I'll be out fri or sat night, or maybe both. Probably just one of the nights though.

Would anyone be up for a few MGO Matches this weekend ?

I will more than likely be about. Taking some time out from going out (to god damn expensive!!).

I don't think I'll be able to get MGS4 on release.

I can afford it, I guess. But I don't think I'll be able to make ends meet this month if I get it! Haha.

Damn. I shouldntve bought that iPod Nano 8G for my friend. :D

Just completed MGS2 about 10 minutes ago ... let's see if I can start and complete MGS3 by tomorrow!

P.S. GAME has posted my order too.(Y)

Just completed MGS2 about 10 minutes ago ... let's see if I can start and complete MGS3 by tomorrow!

I'll be impressed if you do! MGS3 is a whole different game compared to the others. It's also the longest in the entire series (in my opinion). If you've played it before, you'll probably know what to to when you come across the end if you didn't kill him earlier! Simply change the date on your PS2 clock about a week forward, then play the game, and he has died of old age! :D

Am i the only one who bought a black DS3? The console is black so a black DS3 makes sense and its cheaper.

Nope, mine is black also.

Guys, remember to keep using spoiler tags in the coming days, i wont be able to play it but i will still check this topic, so be nice... im picking up my copy tomorrow but wont be able to play it till next week, damn family obligations :(

Are those Gioteck triggers? Are they good? I might get some for my controller.

I think so, yeah. Got them off of a magazine ages ago. Great improvement for driving games (though still not as good as the 360 pad)

gawd imo that's ugly with bright colours and dark buttons/sticks look ugly :\

I was debating on whether or not to get a black one (ruled silver out straight away) I quite like the contrasting colours.

I'll probably end up modding it with some blue LED's too.

Am i the only one who bought a black DS3? The console is black so a black DS3 makes sense and its cheaper.

I like the fact that it's different, for a start I know which one to grab out of the box at a glance.

Not sure how much cheaper a black one would have been, I got this for ?33.96 delivered.

I must say, I'm not that impressed with the rumble though, I was just playing the GRiD demo, and it's really weak compared to GRiD on the 360:((