Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Discussion Thread

do you live in the US?

Nope sorry, I live in Denmark(europe)

And yes, I HAVE THE GAME :drool: I have bought SE and LE...

But can't play it until friday :( because I have promised a friend to played with him..

Edited by Lauguu

For those that bought the LE is the Blu-Ray documentary disc any good?
I'll tell you as soon as possible, if I'm not beaten by someone else. If my new DSLR arrives on time (should've been here already but they f'ed up!), I'll also try to take some pictures of everything for you guys

edit; I paid 99,50 euro's for my LE (78GBP/154USD says google), shipped and everything.

I had a look on ebay and some people are trying to sell the LE version for ?175, im interested to know wether the Docu disc is worth it.

More pics more pics

I have promised my friend not to rip it open until he gets her(friday) sorry...

But you can at least get a picture of the back...

post-246446-1213214575_thumb.jpg

Ps. pictures taken with my phone. that's why they aren't that good/sharp..

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kjfdiulrel! Gamestop.com just shipped my MGS4!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I am now picking up the game with my sister boyfriend from Tesco's because he can't handle waiting until tomorrow evening to get it from GAME. Plus it should be cheaper aswell. Of course it will be cheap for me since i am not going to pay a penny since i already have my giftcard ready :D

Nearly that time already.

People are still talking about this game?

Last weeks news :/

(just joking, hurry up and start playing guys!)

People are still talking about this game?

Last weeks news :/

(just joking, hurry up and start playing guys!)

Alright for some. I suppose it has been last week's news really for quite a few people that were lucky enough to get their hands on the game.

I am just going to be happy and enjoy it.

Alright for some. I suppose it has been last week's news really for quite a few people that were lucky enough to get their hands on the game.

I am just going to be happy and enjoy it.

I was just kidding :| :/

Auch, you guys, getting wound up so easily :p

I think I'm gonna start on hard tonight, and aim for my play through without killing anyone. I might try and get no alerts as well, but that will be insanely hard.

^

What act are you on?

Act1 is tame compared to the other acts - It's more of a tutorial act, until the later stages of it.

Well, he can still think the game is stunning - You are such a party pooper Audio :laugh:

All I'm saying is if you think Act1 is stunning, just wait ;)

That's not to say Act ISN'T stunning, it just means it gets even better!

Read "What act are you on?" as, "What are you on about?" :blush:

So it sounded so negative

You actually thought I'd be negative about MGS4...

And I thought we knew each other..... ;)

I'm blaming the fact I will have the game in less than 10 hours, my mind goes all "Woop". :(

But on another note, have you played around with MGO, is it even open at this point?

I'm blaming the fact I will have the game in less than 10 hours, my mind goes all "Woop". :(

But on another note, have you played around with MGO, is it even open at this point?

Yeah it's up and working.

I didn't play much with the beta - I'll wait till people I know are online!

I've gone off MP gaming as of late, outside of TF2 on the PC. Reason I dropped my gold subscription for now...

I'll play this weekend though!

The Beta definitely had a few flaws, mostly performance, but was really a lot of fun - Can't wait to try it again.

But I still need to get a hold of a Bluetooth Headset. But I'm strapped for cash so unless I find a cheap solution, there won't be any speaking this weekend *sob* But we are still going to play, that's an order!