Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Discussion Thread

Dropped in at my local ASDA at midnight and picked myself up a copy without any trouble. Shame I have to work until the weekend though. Still I'll get a blast on it in the evenings until then. Looks awesome from what I've managed to play so far though. :D

mine should be on my doormat right now, but I'm at work :(

I should be able to get an hour or two in tonight but I'll crack into it at the weekend!

If he takes any ****ing longer, my postie is getting a head lock.

LMAO!!! :laugh:

You're not alone, mate. My Jabra BT125 should be here today, but my MGS4 isn't coming until tomorrow. :(

tick tock, tick tock. :angry:

It's amazing, I've never really noticed how many vans go past my house all ****ing day long lol

Edited by DARKFiB3R

So cmon, who's playing? :p

you won't be much longer, the A-team has been hired!

:p

I'm intending to only play briefly tonight as I've got other *shudders* more important stuff to do, however I'm planning some serious all nighters over the weekend.

I got lucky timewise, my teacher gave me a day off tomorrow, because I pretty much owned the rest of my class because I'm way ahead of them in our course - so I can stay at home... basically play all day (and all night tonight)

I'm working till 6. Then i'll probably attempt to play it for the rest of the evening. I doubt i will play it much over the weekend though as my brother is coming down and he'll want to play GTA IV and Saints Row for hours on end.

Tip: During the interactive briefings, you can find and pickup items whilst the briefing is taking place. Have a look around ;)

I went to town with some work buddies, and couldn't resist the temptation :(

?36 on the credit card. Oh well:woot::

where from? thats a good price.

Will be picking mine up during my lunch break. Unfortunately it is 9 AM here and I have to work until at least 5 PM.

So I have a full work day ahead of me until I am actually playing.

Sorry, I forgot to say earlier: W00T!!!!!!!!!! Mine came today!!! :D Along with my Jabra headset! And f**k me, it's tricky to get going! I love listening to the music they're provided on the iPod! I also listened to the podcast! I haven't got far enough yet to discover something new about the story so far. I'm about 10-15 minutes into Act 1, and nothing new at the moment, as I've seen everything so far in trailers! :D

Anyway, I'll have to take an involuntary break soon, as my mum needs me to withdraw ?500 out of her account, then go to the Post Office and put it in another to avoid an overdraft!:unsure:: Yeah, umm, I'm not too confident walking around with ?500 of my mum's money in cash!:D:D Last time I had money of a huge amount, I had to withdraw ?180 out of her account, and then take it on a bus into town into GAME to pick up a Wii! Now THAT was scary:D :D No need to worry this time, though. The Post Office has a cashpoint inside it, so no worries about getting mugged:D :D

Sorry, I forgot to say earlier: W00T!!!!!!!!!! Mine came today!!! :D Along with my Jabra headset! And f**k me, it's tricky to get going! I love listening to the music they're provided on the iPod! I also listened to the podcast! I haven't got far enough yet to discover something new about the story so far. I'm about 10-15 minutes into Act 1, and nothing new at the moment, as I've seen everything so far in trailers! :D

Anyway, I'll have to take an involuntary break soon, as my mum needs me to withdraw ?500 out of her account, then go to the Post Office and put it in another to avoid an overdraft!:unsure:: Yeah, umm, I'm not too confident walking around with ?500 of my mum's money in cash!:D:D Last time I had money of a huge amount, I had to withdraw ?180 out of her account, and then take it on a bus into town into GAME to pick up a Wii! Now THAT was scary:D :D No need to worry this time, though. The Post Office has a cashpoint inside it, so no worries about getting mugged:D :D

Which PO is that

/me waits...

EDIT: What a bloody idiot, I thought I would have to sign for it. Good knows how long it's been sitting on the door mat.

Edited by DARKFiB3R

EDIT: What a bloody idiot, I thought I would have to sign for it. Good knows how long it's been sitting on the door mat.

LOL