Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Discussion Thread

Fangirl!

:laugh:

Hahaha :laugh: Fanboy I am, FanGirl, I am not :p

Also, wtf is up with Akiba - he is a funny but stupid c*nt lol Still in Act 1 so yea, dont tell me anything about Akiba and who he is

Hahaha :laugh: Fanboy I am, FanGirl, I am not :p

Also, wtf is up with Akiba - he is a funny but stupid c*nt lol Still in Act 1 so yea, dont tell me anything about Akiba and who he is

I meant Meryl was a fangirl, not you. Although you can be one if you want :p

I meant Meryl was a fangirl, not you. Although you can be one if you want :p

Ahahhaha gotcha! My bad!

Get a room! :p

Why the PS3 must be so expensive down here in Mexico :(

I have Room 334's Key. Anyone wanna join they are welcome, I will leave the door on the latch ;)

I have Room 334's Key. Anyone wanna join they are welcome, I will leave the door on the latch ;)

Bad move, now you'll need to handle around 200,000 pimple-faced neowinians. I swear most of these guys have only meet women with jpg as their last name.

I found out about it elsewhere, I swear I didn't do it myself :rofl:

Have you got MGS4 yet DM?

Yup it arrived this morning. I'm in the same boat as Michael, I remember them showing that part of the level last year at E3 and was switching between the statue and first person for the guards. Then pop :p

Loved the bit with the ! haircut too lol

OT:

Heh, just noticed you're from Taunton, Scazza. Was just there back in March visiting a friend :p Going back down in a few weeks too probably

im a bit disappointed in the game so far, from the video's I saw, I was expecting much better graphics.

How so? The graphics are nothing short of breath taking. I'm struggling to find another game set in the same sort of locale that looks better.

People expect far too much nowadays. Enjoy the game for what it is, a masterpiece.

OT:

Heh, just noticed you're from Taunton, Scazza. Was just there back in March visiting a friend :p Going back down in a few weeks too probably

I am loving this game, everything about it is just pure amazing and I am still in ACT 1! I have pulled my self away from it for an hour or 2, my eyes are starting to hurt! But seriously, the visual and the gameplay are just breathe taking!

OT

Ha, no way! What do you think of T Town? Bit of a trek though, from Scotland all the way down here! Do you go by plane, train, coach or drive?

im a bit disappointed in the game so far, from the video's I saw, I was expecting much better graphics.

Some poor textures but there isn't a jaggy in sight!

Character models are great also, and the games does pretty well at handling everything on screen.

I have some awesome screens I want to show that show off how subtle some of the graphics effects are, but I can't as they are from an act many people won't have reached yet :p

So who's furthest on in this?!

I want to read more spoilers damnit! :laugh:

I am loving this game, everything about it is just pure amazing and I am still in ACT 1! I have pulled my self away from it for an hour or 2, my eyes are starting to hurt! But seriously, the visual and the gameplay are just breathe taking!

OT

Ha, no way! What do you think of T Town? Bit of a trek though, from Scotland all the way down here! Do you go by plane, train, coach or drive?

Yeah it's cool, I was only there for a few days though. I went by plane, was pretty cheap. But man, its expensive to go out and eat & drink down there lol. I'm too used to student nights with ?1 drinks:laugh:: I do miss it though:(( it's like in its own little world haha.

Gav:

I've just passed the first encounter with The Beauty and the Beast in Act 1, how much further from Act 2 am I?

Gav:

I've just passed the first encounter with The Beauty and the Beast in Act 1, how much further from Act 2 am I?

Not that far now ;)

B&B showdowns are all fairly close to the end of each act if I remember correctly

Did you kill her in her out-of-armour state, or tranq her? Tranq them to get their face camo!

Some poor textures but there isn't a jaggy in sight!

Character models are great also, and the games does pretty well at handling everything on screen.

I have some awesome screens I want to show that show off how subtle some of the graphics effects are, but I can't as they are from an act many people won't have reached yet :p

So who's furthest on in this?!

I want to read more sexy times damnit! :laugh:

Please dont post pictures in tags can you just put links to them?

If you plan to put them in tags let me know so i can stop coming in here.

Please dont post pictures in tags can you just put links to them?

If you plan to put them in tags let me know so i can stop coming in here.

I'm not going to, chill out.

I said I wasn't in the post!

Plus everything else I've posted in here after Sethos asked has been in http link ;)

By the way, when you fight with one of the B&Bs and they go into human form supposedly you can find their statue/medal somewhere in the area you are fighting - I guess it's like a trophy of some sorts - Maybe rewards for collecting them all?

I have no idea, as I only just found this out online!

This topics gone quiet with everyone playing :laugh:

(hence my 3 posts in a row...)

Have any of you guys let yourself be attacked by the human form B&B?? ;)

If you've done all of Act1, the above won't be a spoiler.

I havent played a lot but the is awesome and looks great. Damn it I want to play but I have a lot of work. :crazy: