March 2008 Desktops

Ok, hi to everyone, again

Judging from general consensus that we are allowed to share the Product Red Apps and everything...

I've put them all together as a RAR File, which contains two RAR Files, so be patient, but it has the screensaver, the gadgets, the dreamscene, and the wallpapers....

So here you are..

http://rapidshare.com/files/96858159/Product_Red.rar.html

or

http://rapidshare.com/files/96858159/Produ...162562129891350

On Rapidshare cus its the only file sharing thingy I use...

~3.3MB file

Regards, Medking

Starting to get sick of Vista's look. I've been staring at it for almost an entire year.

Gone back to Classic with my own color scheme. Maybe I should start looking into how to make my own...

Here ya go, it's midnight and I can't sleep so I play Solitaire and listen to Clapton, lol.

Starting to get sick of Vista's look. I've been staring at it for almost an entire year.

Gone back to Classic with my own color scheme. Maybe I should start looking into how to make my own...

Here ya go, it's midnight and I can't sleep so I play Solitaire and listen to Clapton, lol.

Well, you'd better hurry up playing solitaire, 'cause your battery is almost empty :laugh: But, nice desktop!

Well, you'd better hurry up playing solitaire, 'cause your battery is almost empty :laugh: But, nice desktop!

It died on me a few minutes later when I tried watching a video on Youtube. :p Thanks.

Single Desktop:

march1singlecu3.th.jpgmarch2hardmt1.th.jpg

Wall:Vladstudio Emotion 3

VS: SquAero VS Theme

Docket: Rocketdock

Transparecy: Glass2K

DevianArt View

Portrait Desktop:

march1lv8.th.jpg

Wall:Vladstudio Emotion 3

VS: SquAero VS Theme

Docket: Rocketdock