Adobe Photoshop CS4 StoneHenge (Beta)

d_3356.jpg

En varios blogs especializados no se habla otra cosa de Stonehenge nombre clave para la nueva versi?n de Photoshop. Algunas de las caracter?sticas m?s destacadas del nuevo Photoshop CS4, destacan la inclusi?n del reescalado l?quido, del cual ya tambi?n se ha hablado bastante y que resulta realmente impresionante e “inteligente” a decir de algunos. Tambi?n incluir? el plugin xRez para la creaci?n de panor?micas.

Seg?n los que saben Adobe saca nuevas versiones de Photoshop cada 18 meses, as? que al parecer ya toca actualizaci?n del software preferido por la industria del dise?o en cuestiones de manipulaci?n de im?genes. Aunque siendo francos hace ya muchos a?os deje la fiebre de estar a la moda, de hecho yo a?n sigo con el Photoshop CS2 y esto por dos razones fundamentalmente; por las pocas novedades que brindaba en relaci?n a la cantidad de recursos que consum?a cada nueva actualizaci?n. As? que tal vez esta vez si valga la pena dar el salto.

photoshopcs4leak2.jpg

En Phostoshop extremo mencionan que anda circulando una versi?n de prueba que algunos han podido instalar y ofrecen links de descarga de esta demo.

Via IsoPixel

------------Translated by Google-----------

Several specialized blogs not speak otherwise Stonehenge codename for the new version of Photoshop. Some of the salient features of the new Photoshop CS4 include the inclusion of reescalado liquid, which also has already spoken and that is really quite impressive "intelligent" and say some. It will also include the plug xRez for creating panoramas.

According to those who know Adobe Photoshop brings new versions every 18 months, so apparently already playing software update preferred by the industry in design issues image manipulation. While being francs many years ceases to be fever fashion, in fact I even still with Photoshop CS2 and this for two reasons primarily, for the few developments that provided in relation to the amount of resources consumed each new update . So maybe this time if worthwhile to make the jump.

In extreme Phostoshop mention that spirit circulating a trial version that some have been able to install and provide links to download this demo.

Via IsoPixel

Edited by Colin-uk
links removed due to linking to warez

I can't think of anything that could be better than CS3 :\ I mean, it just does everything

I bet you said the dame thing about windows 3.11 when it came out ;)

I can't think of anything that could be better than CS3 :\ I mean, it just does everything

They have to keep thinking of "new features" to keep making money. ;)

I bet you said the dame thing about windows 3.11 when it came out ;)
lol, nah I wasn't into computers back then

I use photoshop quite often, and as I said... there's so much stuff I use, but there's at least as much that I don't touch and I can't think of any more automation or ground breaking features :p that doesn't mean I don't welcome CS4 (won't be upgrading for a while tho =.=) but I'm just wondering what'd be new

Downloaded and tried this... weird how it has loads of CS2 elements in it. A very clever fake, but still a fake.

Clever fake?

No way in hell adobe would make a splash screen that ugly :rofl:

Stonehenge? :huh:

Yeah but is it doing its thing correctly? It's immensely slow for me, quirks here and there. Hate it.

its just Photoshop CS2 with the CS3 installer tacked on the front and a few changes to system files to make you think that its CS4. When you try the updater it loads up CS2 updates and has a cut off date of 2007.11.

But why people make me loose my time with such fakes ? :angry:

+1

Sh*t like this annoys the hell out of me..

A quick Google search revealed that it was not a real Adobe product..

Clever fake?

No way in hell adobe would make a splash screen that ugly :rofl:

Stonehenge? :huh:

ORLY?

Here is the Adobe Photoshop CS3 splash screen that was used in the alpha versions and left in as an easter egg:

picture16c926.png

And here is the easter egg within the easter egg:

picture249a43.png

And the other eater egg within the easter egg:

picture30faa8.png

Downloaded and tried this... weird how it has loads of CS2 elements in it. A very clever fake, but still a fake.

i was thinking that as well... i mean... it doesn't look new. it actually looks like a step backwards from cs3

• 1 month later...

En varios blogs especializados no se habla otra cosa de Stonehenge nombre clave para la nueva versi?n de Photoshop. Algunas de las caracter?sticas m?s destacadas del nuevo Photoshop CS4, destacan la inclusi?n del reescalado l?quido, del cual ya tambi?n se ha hablado bastante y que resulta realmente impresionante e “inteligente” a decir de algunos. Tambi?n incluir? el plugin xRez para la creaci?n de panor?micas.

Seg?n los que saben Adobe saca nuevas versiones de Photoshop cada 18 meses, as? que al parecer ya toca actualizaci?n del software preferido por la industria del dise?o en cuestiones de manipulaci?n de im?genes. Aunque siendo francos hace ya muchos a?os deje la fiebre de estar a la moda, de hecho yo a?n sigo con el Photoshop CS2 y esto por dos razones fundamentalmente; por las pocas novedades que brindaba en relaci?n a la cantidad de recursos que consum?a cada nueva actualizaci?n. As? que tal vez esta vez si valga la pena dar el salto.

En Phostoshop extremo mencionan que anda circulando una versi?n de prueba que algunos han podido instalar y ofrecen links de descarga de esta demo.

Via IsoPixel

------------Translated by Google-----------

Several specialized blogs not speak otherwise Stonehenge codename for the new version of Photoshop. Some of the salient features of the new Photoshop CS4 include the inclusion of reescalado liquid, which also has already spoken and that is really quite impressive "intelligent" and say some. It will also include the plug xRez for creating panoramas.

According to those who know Adobe Photoshop brings new versions every 18 months, so apparently already playing software update preferred by the industry in design issues image manipulation. While being francs many years ceases to be fever fashion, in fact I even still with Photoshop CS2 and this for two reasons primarily, for the few developments that provided in relation to the amount of resources consumed each new update . So maybe this time if worthwhile to make the jump.

In extreme Phostoshop mention that spirit circulating a trial version that some have been able to install and provide links to download this demo.

Via IsoPixel

My translation:

In many specialized blogs, there's no other discussions than Stonehenge, the codename of the new Photoshop version. Some of the most remarkable characteristics of (the new) Photoshop CS4, is the addition of the liquid rescale, which also has been spoken about and it's really quite impressive and "smart", as some people recall. It'll also include the xRez plug-in, for landscape creation.

For those who know, Adobe brings out new versions of Photoshop every 18 months, so it's about time we get another update from the industry's preferred photo-manipulation software. (The rest is the author explaining that he doesn't updates his Photoshop since CS2.)

Is there's actually that liquid rescale in there, that'll be great... if it actually works good enough. The GIMP plugin that was created shortly after the presentation of that tech sucks royally and the rescaling of anything other than the sample images on their presentation page fails epicly.

Won't adobe get to the point where not much more can be done with photoshop. After you can manipulate an image all you want, what else can be done?

I certainly can. There's plenty of things they can make better, and even plenty of things they can (and I believe will) try to bring back from CS2 or even earlier versions. As a Graphic Designer, these programs are incredibly important to me, and I come across design flaws (sometimes big, sometimes minuscule) with the program everyday.

I do agree that CS3 is amazing, though. HUGE. But absolutely awesome. :)

Won't adobe get to the point where not much more can be done with photoshop. After you can manipulate an image all you want, what else can be done?

I doubt it. There will always be ways to improve even just the performance of the program. There will always be more ways to manipulate, and ways to make that manipulation even easier. There'll always be new capabilities to add, unnecessary capabilities to take out, and old capabilities to bring back in newer versions.

Also, and I know this post deals with just Photoshop (and that it's fake), but Adobe has an entire design suite to upgrade, not just Photoshop. Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, Flash, Dreamweaver, Premiere... and about 7 more I can't even think of off the top of my head. So on top of upgrading each program themselves, there's always way to upgrade the capabilities as far as intermingling with all of these programs, and ultimately the flow of the design process.