Mac OS X 10.2 Theme?

Yes I know. :)

I don't have SkinStudio yet, but I plan on purchasing it soon. Until then I'll just create all the images. :yes:

cool! :) look forward to ur gret work

and wb4 is a very good program, everyone that hates it just hasn't tried it enough. It is very good, ill admit i hated wb3 but im loving wb4, i suggest a try to all. Also my pc is a 566mhz 256MB SD ram, and this thing is fast as hell, i dont know why its slow for some people with faster pcs, but its very fast for me.

Also can't wait for jag theme, i like wb4 osx themes, because u can put buttons on the left side.

Edited by Xero

Just make the start menu look nice with the Jag theme. Every other Jag WB theme I find has a fugly Start menu (those stripes just don't look good with the XP format start menu). Once you make a good Jag theme I'll be able to reverse engineer a port of Smooth Stripes. Also, the image formats for WB4 are lot different than msstyles so grab a copy of a recent, good WB4 theme and unzip it (change .wba to .zip) and look at the bitmaps. Also open up the .UIS file in notepad to get a good feel for the way it's set up. It's not a particularly difficult skinning format, but making a good, full-featured theme takes a lot of work. Just remember, don't add all the fancy extra features just because you can. (Having every window on my desktop have winamp controls just doesn't make sense to me. same with them having program shortcuts.) Substyles are GREAT. Utilize them!