Adium Spaces Issue

Ok, after a very long time of not bothering with this it's now become unbearable when i'm using Photoshop.

Basically my contact list still exists when using spaces, so when i'm on a different space the contact list is still clickable and useable, so if i'm using my dock on the left hand side of my screen and click safari it'll open a Adium chat with X contact. Ditto for the photoshop toolbars.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

post-180771-1207651165_thumb.jpg

Seeing your desktop with the hidden dock triggered me to try this, haven't bothered with it before, even forgot it could be done. But damn, I set mine to hiding now and its damn good, so much better on this 13" screen and the dock looks sweet reflecting **** from websites etc when I bring it up.

No idea about your problem though, seems like a damn weird one...

Yeah :( and it happens even after a reinstall so it's a problem with adium, not my Mac.

My dock is on the left of the screen and hidden, it's great when using applications full screen, Photoshop and Dreamweaver need all the space they can get.

Have you tried Preferences -> Advanced -> Contact List -> Tooltips -> Uncheck While Adium is in Background

I used to have the problem where the tooltips would show up when I went over my contact list in a different space. But I never had the problem where I could actually "use" Adium in a different space. This fixed my highlighting problem

Thanks dude, that seamed to have done it, Adium isnt doing anything when i click now :D

I'll file a bug report later