What's the longest PC uptime you've ever had?

What's the longest PC uptime you've ever had?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Longest uptime before restarting

• 1 Week or Less
    • 1-2 Weeks
    • 2-3 Weeks
    • 3-4 Weeks
    • Longer than 4 Weeks (Specify in reply if you like)

Over a week, but i was hibernating instead of shutting down so it's sort of a cheat :p

Yes, yes it is :-p

I just shut down my desktop after running 25 continuous days w/o a restart. Could have gone longer, but i decided to give the beast a rest. All i do with it is use it to store all my files.... i dont even have a monitor hooked up..... i just remote into it when i wanna grab a file, or throw some files on it.

Ive had servers up and running (win2k server) for 2+ yrs... The only reason they got rebooted is because I was forced to load service packs to them.. to support new software..

My Voice mail / webserver has been up for 93 days. Its record is 165 days, can't remember why I had to restart it. Not because it needed it. But because I was going to upgrade it or something.

I dunno. A week? Who cares. I never got this whole "PC Uptime" thing. Why does it matter how long your PC has been on?

A few months at least, I never turn my computer off and it hasn't been rebooted in a while now.

18 days, 2 hours 59 minutes 3 seconds as of this post running vista sp1 :p Not my longest uptime on the box though, that was more like 37 days or so.

I always left all my computers on 24-7 until recently when my electricity company sent me an updated monthly estimate of ?67 per month, now they are getting shut down unless they are seeding or downloading:|

P.S. cant remember the longest uptime!

Uptime on an XP machine was 68 days and 3 hours.

I have never had uptime for more than 8 days on Vista.

I used to work for a college that didn't have a lot of money and servers were often built with desktop components rather than them being full on Dell / HP type things.

Used to regularly see over a year uptime on them running Linux no problems at all - reboots only ever came because of power cuts or updates!