[Ext] Glasser - Add Vista Glass to Firefox

Is it fully working with RC1?

I just receive an invite to update my b5 to RC1 but when firefox checks the pugins it says Glasser doesnt work with new ver. of FF.

Any idea?

You're prob using an old version. Uninstall your current Glasser, update Firefox then reinstall latest Glasser at Firefox Add-ons.

why do you need to log on to install it?

Yeah, I'm not sure why, I had to create an account there cos I didn't have one. I don't think it's because you have to accept an add-on agreement, I've accepted them before without needing to log in. Maybe this changed with the Firefox Add-ons website update (which has both add-on filesize and author homepage not "close enough" while browsing for add-ons).

Since Personal Bar hasn't been updated for almost a year, are we all just changing install.rdf or similar to get it working with Firefox 3 and Glasser?

It doesnt work well for me... :(

[Ext]_Glasser_-_Add_Vista_Glass_to_Firefox_-_Neowin_Forums_-_Mozilla_Firefox_eb264dbe3db14f26aa303273a1187fd2.png

Possibly because you've dragged the navigation icons to the main menu toolbar. In the screenshot you're showing the navigation menu is enabled and the main menu is hidden using the Hide Menubar extension.

It doesnt work well for me... :(

[Ext]_Glasser_-_Add_Vista_Glass_to_Firefox_-_Neowin_Forums_-_Mozilla_Firefox_eb264dbe3db14f26aa303273a1187fd2.png

It's because you have your icons on the menu bar, and the menu bar isn't transparent with glasser, there was a user.css some pages back that makes it transparent though.

It's because you have your icons on the menu bar, and the menu bar isn't transparent with glasser, there was a user.css some pages back that makes it transparent though.

I have Icons on My Menu bar and it works.

Fxt.png

hey I have a question.. Is there anyway I can change the tab bar color? Like instead of like it is in this screenshot, I would like to have it black to match to menu bar, etc..

post-119661-1213118179_thumb.jpg

hey I have a question.. Is there anyway I can change the tab bar color? Like instead of like it is in this screenshot, I would like to have it black to match to menu bar, etc..

post-119661-1213118179_thumb.jpg

Add this to your userchrome:

.tabbrowser-tabs {

background-image: none !important;

background-color: #000000 !important;

}