The Cutest, Most Beautiful Astronaut I Have Ever Seen

This lady looks hot.

there are some really terrible astronaut references i could make with that line, but i'm already going to hell for too many other things.

She looks like she'd be a nice neighbour to have. Wouldn't complain about the noise, but rather reference us "young scamps partying again", then bring round a cake cos she felt sorry about giving us a hard time.

But I'd not say she was hot!

I'd show her what I could to do Uranus...

Oh Snapz..z.z...z..z

Fugs but ass 2 mouf is always acceptable.

She looks 40 :s

That's because she is.

Fugs but ass 2 mouf is always acceptable.

I believe what you are trying to say is that she is "F***ing Ugly" buy having her mouth to your ass would be acceptable.

I believe what you are trying to say is that she is "F***ing Ugly" buy having her mouth to your ass would be acceptable.

I'm afraid that's not what "ass to mouth" means. Anywhoo.. I'm not going to get involved in this one. :whistle:

I'm afraid that's not what "ass to mouth" means. Anywhoo.. I'm not going to get involved in this one. :whistle:
Allow me then;
"Ass to mouth" is a colloquial term for the removal of the penis from the passive partner's anus followed by the immediate insertion of the penis into the passive partner's or another partner's mouth.
Source

edit; I think the lady looks OK, not really hot in my book... but well... who knows how her body is like

Edited by Keito

She looks like she'd be a nice neighbour to have. Wouldn't complain about the noise, but rather reference us "young scamps partying again", then bring round a cake cos she felt sorry about giving us a hard time.

But I'd not say she was hot!

nail on the head.

This lady looks hot.

kmeganmcarthursmalloc4.jpg

She is ok and the only turn on for me would be her intelligence, but for arm candy, a 2.

Allow me then;

-snip-

edit; I think the lady looks OK, not really hot in my book... but well... who knows how her body is like

Dude.. this isn't the NSFW section. :p