The Cutest, Most Beautiful Astronaut I Have Ever Seen

I found two more cute ones!

Two more cute ones where?

Where? I don't see them? :huh:

All I see is two humanoids that at best resemble a burnt tyre :p

Maybe I was a lil harsh but they do not = Cute and neither does the frog in first post!

Let me put it this way, I certainly find that picture of her to be somewhat pretty (e.g., I would have hit it), but then I looked into it more and I found her 'official' Wikipedia picture

Megan_McArthur.jpg

Sorry, but she is just too old for my tastes. Don't get me wrong, I was dating a 35 year-old woman when I was 26, and I was totally into it. However, the topic of this thread is going to be 37 this summer, and the years have not been as friendly. Unfortunately, I think it's the facial wrinkles that turn me off to her looks in this updated pic.

Let me put it this way, I certainly find that picture of her to be somewhat pretty (e.g., I would have hit it), but then I looked into it more and I found her 'official' Wikipedia picture:

(url removed to lessen the impact of my post)

Sorry, but she is just too old for my tastes. Don't get me wrong, I was dating a 35 year-old woman when I was 26, and I was totally into it. However, the topic of this thread is going to be 37 this summer, and the years have not been as friendly. Unfortunately, I think it's the facial wrinkles that turn me off to her looks in this updated pic.

Damn, then there's this one!

I think it's the buggy eyes, she reminds me a bit of that runaway bride chick from a few years ago.

mcarthur_megan.jpg

She's going on 37, has a boy cut, and she's single with no kids. That means (inject old-school mentality) that she's either a workaholic or a kitty licker.

All I see is two humanoids that at best resemble a burnt tyre :p

Maybe I was a lil harsh but they do not = Cute and neither does the frog in first post!

Are you serious?? If you are, then by gum, I am lost for words!! Let me spell it out for you, the pic from me was an attempt at humour, ya know.... funny, ha ha.....good grief!! :huh:

They are in the back, on the pictures posted on the board :p

I was thinking more JediXAngel...

That' what I thought when I read the title :p

Are you serious?? If you are, then by gum, I am lost for words!! Let me spell it out for you, the pic from me was an attempt at humour, ya know.... funny, ha ha.....good grief!! :huh:

Well, it wasn't funny. :|

those new pics definitely show that she might have some sort of mental illness. her eyes are creepy and honestly I think she might not like men anyway.

Don't be so hard on yourself, OP. I'm sure you could raise your standards for women a tad bit. :D

Think that depends on what the OP looks like, LOL! :laugh:

I would say she has some attractive and unattractive features, but that's just me. Any man (or woman) would be lucky to have her. How often can you say "my partner is an astronaut"?

Your sarcasm detectors, you should check up on their condition ;)

I mean heck did ya check the line below? The line that had this -----> :p in it? Further suggesting sarcasm? No? :huh:

They are in the back, on the pictures posted on the board :p

:D

I swear to God, some of you must be gay. How could you not see the beauty of this 40 year old lady? I think she looks gorgeous for her age and I have yet to see a female astronaut as cute and good looking as her. Most of them look like dikes, this one does not.

Oh calm down dear, you do realise that all men and woman for that matter have different tastes? :rolleyes: My hubby's 40, as am I in a few months, I've asked his opinion and he said she does nothing for him whatsoever there is nothing about her that appeals to him. Me on the other hand, well I'll not repeat that part of the conversation ;) :laugh:

@ Scorbing - not everyone has a thing for older 50+ women, ok? :D anyway, i'll keep the sexual innuendoes tame for now :p

This lady looks hot.

kmeganmcarthursmalloc4.jpg

im with scorbig on this one, maybe its the uniform, maybe its knowing shes gotta be pretty doggone smart. to each his own but i would take her to dinner and a movie any day of the week!