The Cutest, Most Beautiful Astronaut I Have Ever Seen

im with scorbig on this one, maybe its the uniform, maybe its knowing shes gotta be pretty doggone smart. to each his own but i would take her to dinner and a movie any day of the week!

Thank you. A real man that knows how to appreciate a good looking woman finally speaks.

Hot? The title of the thread just proves the proverb once more time: Love is blind.

But when used in below, the title will not be misleading: ;)

post-15205-1211760679.jpg

post-15205-1211760812.jpg

Hmm... you guys may complain she does not look hot enough in her space working dress. Well, here is a pic in which she was in fashion:

Full of Fire!

post-15205-1211761316_thumb.jpg

I get the feeling we have neowinians that have a fetish for a particular type of person.

www.cosmonaut-astronaut-fetish.net

:|

She's not a women I could love to say the least. I mean come on, you see her for a week, then she buggers off to the Moon again for 6 months :)

Hmm... you guys may complain she does not look hot enough in her space working dress. Well, here is a pic in which she was in fashion:

Full of Fire!

That looks more like a he then a she :wacko:

Edited by Evil Marge

Full of Fire!

I refuse to believe that this girl is the same as the girl in your other picture, no way (I really hope anyway, cos the one in the quoted post is not to shabby :p).

I'm 16, but even if I was 40 or whatever, I don't think I'd find that woman in the OP attractive.

Yi So-Yeon looks like an orc, well for some reason she reminds me of that. I have a strange imagination, by the way I'm very shallow :yes:

I get the feeling we have neowinians that have a fetish for a particular type of person.

www.cosmonaut-astronaut-fetish.net

:|

Lol, not all of us. Rappy might be a bit partial to spacial cottaging ;)