[Foobar] IBIZA by Br3tt

hello Br3tt!

first thing first! man Ibiza is just OMG great! wonderful!

but i have some issues with covers...

i have most of them in my specified folder on hd (G:\foo\covers\%artist% - %album%.jpg)

some are in albums folders like folder.jpg and those are working...

i've tried to solve this by myself but i can't make it working!

$if($findfile($replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,folder.jpg)),
	$puts(cover.path,$directory_path(%path%)/folder.jpg)
	$puts(cover.path,./images/ibiza/cover/nocover.png)

$puts(cover.path,'G:\foo\covers\'%artist%' - '%album%'.jpg')
)

this is from playlist and works fine! both!

the problem is here:

$draw_image(25,48,$eval(%gb_width%-41),$eval(%gb_width%-41),'./images/ibiza/cover/nocover.png',255,nokeepaspect)
$draw_image(25,48,$eval(%gb_width%-41),$eval(%gb_width%-41),$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,folder.jpg),255,nokeepaspect)

and here:

$puts(artist.path,Z:\_artists_\%artist%.jpg)

i don't know how and where i have to put my covers path...

i've tried to make it like in playlist but it doesn't work...

please help me

regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey,

i got a problem :(

I've got all fonts installed but when i start foobar with ibiza it looks like the picturepost-260616-1222535393_thumb.jpg

What can I do?

sry for my bad english..i'm no native speaker :whistle:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Br3tt, your config rocks :punk: but i've experienced some troubles on how to show @ window titlebar the name/time of the song played, dunno why but since last update it shows nothing...got you any idea why? Thanks!

Edited by Xpect0r

Hi Br3tt, your config rocks :punk: but i've experienced some troubles on how to show @ window titlebar the name/time of the song played, dunno why but since last update it shows nothing...got you any idea why? Thanks!

Goto Preferences --> Display --> ColumnsUI --> Main-Tab

there is a field captioned: "Main window title format script:"

Currently there is:

//This is the default script for the title of the main window during playback.

//%artist% - %title% - %_time_elapsed% / %length%

Remove the "//" in the second line or if the field is empty, enter the second line there (obviously without the "//" in front of %artist%)

Regards

MiDiAN

Goto Preferences --> Display --> ColumnsUI --> Main-Tab

there is a field captioned: "Main window title format script:"

Currently there is:

//This is the default script for the title of the main window during playback.

//%artist% - %title% - %_time_elapsed% / %length%

Remove the "//" in the second line or if the field is empty, enter the second line there (obviously without the "//" in front of %artist%)

Regards

MiDiAN

Thanks so much for your fast reply MiDiAN, it worked flawlessly :yes:

Hi Br3tt.

I used your new release for a while last night and it looks great. I've got one question though. The alphabet that is listed at the top of screen, can you use to chaange the playlist position without changing the song? The only way I could get it to work was to double click which starts playing songs from the chosen letter. Ideally I'd like to single click, be taken to the letter, then choose a song.

I've probably missed something though :p

Hi Br3tt.

I used your new release for a while last night and it looks great. I've got one question though. The alphabet that is listed at the top of screen, can you use to chaange the playlist position without changing the song? The only way I could get it to work was to double click which starts playing songs from the chosen letter. Ideally I'd like to single click, be taken to the letter, then choose a song.

I've probably missed something though :p

just right-click on the alphabet (it is a graphical browser panel) --> settings, and modify action for single click from 'none' to default' !!!

i have disable it because it lags a lot on large playlists !!! so take care :)

Thanks a lot Br3tt, that worked perfectly! :D I don't think my playlist is that large (about a 1000 songs) so it should be fine!

to be exact, it is not when the playlist is long, but when the # of tracks with this first letter selected is big ...

to be exact, it is not when the playlist is long, but when the # of tracks with this first letter selected is big ...

Ahh I see. I think I'm OK in this case too! :) Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I import the fcl file, it says

"The layout import was aborted because the following required panels are not installed.

Name:Track info

GUID:44E5327B-92FF-4BD7-81BD-0365B921D461"

The dll file foo_uie_trackinfo_mod is in the components folder.

When I import the fcl file, it says

"The layout import was aborted because the following required panels are not installed.

Name:Track info

GUID:44E5327B-92FF-4BD7-81BD-0365B921D461"

The dll file foo_uie_trackinfo_mod is in the components folder.

Are you sure you have the correct version of the dll?

Hi:

I've and tried a lot of things, but can't get the covers working...

first..i was using panels ui, so i need to know if dynamic location of the art is supported with this config.

For example, with my previous config in panels, i loaded dynamically the art location in the coverPath variable, like this:

$puts(coverPath,$if3(
 $if($fileexists($replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,front.jpg)),$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,front.jpg)),
 $if($fileexists($replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,folder.jpg)),$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,folder.jpg)),
 $if($fileexists($replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,*.jpg)),$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,*.jpg)),
 $if($fileexists($replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,*.bmp)),$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,*.bmp))))

i've tried the same idea here (with the obvious adjustments), but it won't work. Also i noticed that the cover.path variable is defined in two places( and experimented with both):

- In the Splitter settings shown in the picture of the first post (first line):

$puts(cover.path,$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)folder.jpg)

- In the code one gets by secondary clicking>settings, right on the playlist(about the 18th line):

$if($stricmp('FOO_LASTFM',$left(%path%,10)),
	$puts(cover.path,./images/ibiza/cover/nocoverlastfm2.png)
$if($fileexists($replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,folder.jpg)),

$puts(cover.path,./images/ibiza/cover/nocover.png)
   )

)

Any advice?