Show us your workstations!

Welcome to the workstation photos thread. In this thread you may post pics of your workstation area.

Please be mindful of our members on dial-up and try to keep the dimensions of the pics and the size of the files to a respectable size for 1024 x 768 viewers. Please refrain from quoting images in your replies.

I will also ask that you link to images on your own space, as much as possible.

The usual forum rules also apply.

The last thread can be found over here.

I've now moved into my room due to a few logistical problems which surfaced when I was outside :p . Anyway, I've only added a few additions, namely my new speakers which is Edifier, due to the fact my old one has finally gone kaput, so to speak :laugh: . I've also got a nice The Orange Box mouse pad, courtesy of my gaming store when I bought Orange Box.

HP Pavilion on my notebook cooler, which is from Cooler Master, my Logitech MX Revolution and Xbox 360 Wireless Controller beside it, with my phone, a Sony Ericsson W850i at the top while at the farside is my Cooler Master XCraft 250. And of course, on top of my Edifier subwoofer is a LEGO Ferrari F1 2007 which cost a pretty penny but was well worth it :laugh: !

workstation001swu5.jpg

Large

Front view of my workstation.

workstation002shk0.jpg

Large

Closer view of the Ferrari, just so I could show off a bit :p .

workstation003swz6.jpg

Large

Closer view of mouse pad and items on top.

workstation004sgr6.jpg

Large

XCraft 250, which has a bit of of problem as the WD drive inside it needs too much power, resulting in the use of a second USB.

workstation005sfc7.jpg

Large

HL2:Episode 2 :p . Don't we all love the Gnome? For the record, the hardest part when I was lugging that Gnome around was when I was chased by that bloody chopper! Other than that, I had no problems with it :laugh: .

workstation006see4.jpg

Large

And before anyone I says I pirated those games, my games collection. It's very small, insignificant really, but that's about RM1,000 over worth of games, bought over a period of 9 years, which I've saved and work a lot to be able to afford them. My small contribution and support in the war against piracy in Malaysia (Y) .

workstation007slr5.jpg

Large

And another note, my desk is always clean, even when I'm working as I hate clutter of any kind, especially when I'm working as I find it distracting. I even make my bed every morning, hang up my clothes and number my files and bills alphabetically, as I'm that kind of person :laugh: .

Scirwode

Closer view of the Ferrari, just so I could show off a bit :p .

workstation003swz6.jpg

Large

That Ferrari is awesome. I've always wanted to get a large LEGO set to put on display, but I don't have the money :(

I guess I could build something myself...

That Ferrari is awesome. I've always wanted to get a large LEGO set to put on display, but I don't have the money :(

I guess I could build something myself...

You haven't seen my LEGO collection yet :p . I've got about 30 years worth of LEGO's in my cupboard, compassing from traditional ones to the more advance Technics. My brother however has the best one, which is R2D2 :laugh: .

Scirwode

My current workstation, and yes my cat misty is usually sitting there at night time.

Nice cat :p . Does she stare at when you go to "special" websites :shifty: ?

That Orange Box mouse pad kicks ass :woot:

Thanks! I'm surprised I even got it as in terms of free stuff, I rarely get them :laugh: !

Scirwode

Its much better now. Added 2x more red cold cathodes towards the top (one above and against the window and back behind the PSU area). And redid all the cabling so 90% of it is behind the mobo tray.

Nothing much has changed apart from Logitech denovo edge this is my main machine and gaming machine below that.

Just waiting on my Dell XPS M1530 that hopefully will be delivered tomorrow :)

post-81674-1215033825_thumb.jpg

post-81674-1215033892_thumb.jpg

Nice cat :p . Does she stare at when you go to "special" websites :shifty: ?

I don't go on those sites when shes in my room.....