Show us your workstations!

Here's mine:

SANY0668.jpg

Finally cleaned up my desktop.

Can't stand the blue walls. No time to paint these days. Will go with white when I do.

Edited by dysmatik

Working at a theater has its perks, like me taking home the posters after the movie leaves theaters :p

I think I know what my next job is going to be. :laugh:

You also get free screenings for movies (Dark Knight for me next) because the managers want you to know the movie by heart, just in case a customer asks what the movie is about.

Yeah, I could have gotten a job at Famous Players (owned by Cineplex) this summer, but I chose a job that was closer to my house (save gas money)

Speaking of which, I should post my updated workstation as soon as I get my new case.

My setup at uni this last year:

my_office_big.jpg

Thats 2x 17" and a 22" in the middle. 2 computers hidden away under the desk, and recently i got a miniITX system too to save power!

Between the 3 computers, 14 HDDs and close to 4.5TB of storage (including a 3TB RAID 5) :D

You also get free screenings for movies (Dark Knight for me next) because the managers want you to know the movie by heart, just in case a customer asks what the movie is about.

I had the same duties when I worked at a liquor store, I had to know first hand what beers/liquor went with certain foods, and general "well what does {insert item here} taste like" or "I'm looking for something like {insert item here}". So I had to try it all. :p

my work workstation. stitching is hard when you don't have a tripod..

Lenovo freak? :p

Is that iMac a G5?

apparently it's sitting on your dresser like some sort of relic :laugh:

Indeed it is.

Relic? Hardly, at least not compared to that P2 of yours :rofl:

Not For Release possibly?

The only thing I could find was not flame related, but I did not see the connection with what I asked for... Yours makes more sense. So basically, it is not a freely available wallpaper, fair enough.

my work workstation. stitching is hard when you don't have a tripod..

Reduced: 40% of original size [ 1600 x 719 ] - Click to view full image

can you please share that wallpaper?