Show us your workstations!

It doesn't help, it's absoutely necessary.

Not really, some people can do cable management just as well, if not better than those with modular PSU's. Go take a look at HardOCP. :p

Not really, some people can do cable management just as well, if not better than those with modular PSU's. Go take a look at HardOCP. :p

I spend plenty of time at HardOCP and most of the really impressive rigs have modular PSUs or cases big enough to hide it all behind the mobo tray. All depends on the case. But with newer PSUs and the longer cables most of them have, you really need modular if you are using a mid-tower.

Don't think I shown my room after redecoration (before it was green).

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Tidied it up since I need to do some new photos (Ethernet cable is no longer at my door way)

I now have 5.1 surround sound to.

Don't think I shown my room after redecoration (before it was green).

Tidied it up since I need to do some new photos (Ethernet cable is no longer at my door way)

I now have 5.1 surround sound to.

Nice, Crystal Xbox LE, modded Xbox and an Elite (Y)

000_0001.png

HUGE downgrade on my speakers.. went from Logitec X-530's to these crappy Creative ones.. :(

I made a very BAD trade for these speakers and some other items.

Actually I'm pretty sure it's a Polaroid. I have a Polaroid too, but the speakers are black instead of gray.

LOL - I wasnt aware Polaroid even makes TVs-- LOL I can only imagine the level of crapiness - let me guess .... Wal-mart ?

The TV is a Samsung

I told you. :p

Yes, I got mine at Wal-Mart. Yes, it's crappy for me at least, the top part of the LCD film is slowly peeling off causing a black shadow on the images....

n102940032520663469227nj2.jpg

Both monitors are hooked up to main comp. except the second monitor can be shared with my benchmarking comps when necessary. In that case my second keyboard/mouse set is hooked up. (Logitech MX5500 Revolution). Main keyboard: diNovo Edge; mouse: G5 V2. Speakers: G51. Monitors (Left) Dell 2007FP, Right: Dell SP2008WFP.

n102940032520663479551wu8.jpg

Asus Eee PC 701 with A-DATA 8GB SDHC Eee PC Edition. Dell Inspiron 6400 from November 2006, still a Core 2 Duo :p Behind: Main computer "Creation". Under: Secondary compute "Believe".

n102940032520663489848dl4.jpg

Benchmarking platform, behind is the same laptop. Under is a Zen Vision:M 30GB, top earphones: V-MODA Vibe, below: Shure E2c.

n10294003252066349163sc1.jpg

Network connection center with NETGEAR Gigabit network switch, Motorola SB5101 DOCSIS 2.0 Cable modem, Thermaltake Muse NAS RAID "Renewal" 750GB, Western Digital AAKS drives. Above it: "Solitude" Communications and media server.

LOL - I wasnt aware Polaroid even makes TVs-- LOL I can only imagine the level of crapiness - let me guess .... Wal-mart ?

The TV is a Samsung

Just gonna put in my $0.02, I have an LCD made by Element, a subsidiary of Polaroid, and it's a brilliant set. Don't knock it 'til ya try it :)

Nice setups, I've got nothing new until the beginning of my fall semester (couple of weeks), then I'll bring some shots of my brand new place (literally, the building is finishing now - I'll be the first one to live there with my roommates!).

I told you. :p

Yes, I got mine at Wal-Mart. Yes, it's crappy for me at least, the top part of the LCD film is slowly peeling off causing a black shadow on the images....

Well count yourself lucky so far, at least yours still works. I bought one ( 37" Polaroid ) and it lasted 1 yr and 3 weeks. It had a 1yr warranty so I thought just being close to that date they would possibly cover it, well it just ****ed me off even more after a couple phone calls. One of the guys even said "well if it was just 2 weeks then they could had covered it but 3 weeks is just to long". I could not believe how they treated me. I just drawled it up as a lost to me for not going with the extended warranty. Which was like and extra $78.00. I did learn my lesson though because my new 46" Sony has the extended warranty. Like the old saying goes, You get what you pay for.

Well count yourself lucky so far, at least yours still works. I bought one ( 37" Polaroid ) and it lasted 1 yr and 3 weeks. It had a 1yr warranty so I thought just being close to that date they would possibly cover it, well it just ****ed me off even more after a couple phone calls. One of the guys even said "well if it was just 2 weeks then they could had covered it but 3 weeks is just to long". I could not believe how they treated me. I just drawled it up as a lost to me for not going with the extended warranty. Which was like and extra $78.00. I did learn my lesson though because my new 46" Sony has the extended warranty. Like the old saying goes, You get what you pay for.

True. I called Polaroid to issue an RMA, after 3 phone calls and the re-assurance that I'd get shipped a box, nothing. Worst company I've done business with ever.

Looking into replacing the TV with a Samsung, Sony, or an LG.

Wow so tidy... unlike mine which i would upload if my camera would use it's flash when i want to. got the flash working.

dsc00090sn2.jpg

Wow another Cardcaptor lover!

welcome to the club.