[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! why didn't anybody tell me sooner?

Oh well, fingers crossed.

Edit: My lame idea was for the inside of a super computer lol. It was all I could come up with in 10 seconds.

looks so gooooooood! ****ed i missed the big beta :(

This poor guy was once LittleBigPlanet less.

Thanks to fate and the Ps3 browser showing me his post first earlier, he got my spare code. :D

Hopefully we can share any spare codes between us in our lovely community.

From post 530 - https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?show...amp;p=589860322

Remember, this is a *beta* to test our servers, NOT a demo. Can’t stress that enough! So, what’s is so cool for us to see, is that you haven’t even seen the amazing story mode yet, which serves as inspiration, and yet the levels going up are already interesting. I can’t wait to see what y’all do when you see the full game, and start cranking out levels.

From Media Molecule themselves, there's the point in the beta.

Don't like it? Well tough, that's what they wanted to test!

It does make you wander what the point of these 'betas' are, considering the game apparently has just gone gold, and levels created in the beta WON'T work in the released game....

If you have to stop and wonder that, then there is no hope for you ;)

Its a network stress test.

Who cares what it's called, it's got a purpose to do and that's the most important thing for Media Molecule.

Not the greatest stress test either when they are only allowing so few to access the beta.

Keys are being shelled out every day, or at least opportunities to get them.

I think it's 80 or 100,000 in Europe in total (I might be a bit high there though... :/)

A lot of the testing will be based on people uploading levels, of which 1 person can upload many of (from scoping you planet, it has to be around 20-30 or something). These are all stored/updated server side.

This is not a typical online based game, where you just play online. The network code/servers definitely have to be top notch for this game or else it will be very annoying.

What's it called/what planet is it on? (Y)

It is on page 1 of cool levels by South America.

Also are there only 3 levels in the story? First Steps, Get a grip and Skate to Victory. Also Tie Skipping but that is not really a level....

This thread is being closed until I have time to read through and clean all this up.

You were all doing pretty well for a good while. We haven't had to do something like this in a long time.

Needless to say, it's pretty ridiculous.

Thread Closed

The thread will be re-opened hopefully.

We'll just merge this topic when it is :)

Watching the video just now.

You guys also HAVE to check out this Shadow Of The Colossus video, this is proper good user content at work :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkE4qIj7tfQ