[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

yeah... this was bound to happen, it was only a matter of time.

even with SSB Brawl's map editor people made phallic stuff. human was sexual being, it can't be helped ;)

That's why Bungie is smarter :p They included one in the game.

1118367914.jpg

Still proved the point that your not "sad and actually went out to find that video". :p

Oh, I know :)

I'm sad for a plethora of other reasons.

Edited by soniqstylz

Thread Cleaned and Merged

This thread has been re-opened.

That was by far the most pointless argument I've ever seen in all my years here. 75 posts removed.

Stay on topic from now on.

This is a very polished level :yes:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ner8x4OxyHY&...429&page=41

I'd easily mistake it for on-disc quality.

Very nice.

Though one question, is there a way of getting the different backgrounds when making a level, or do we have to use the templates to get them in the beta?

And he had white snow material too, I'm assuming that's just the grass with a quite sticker on it? or do the elves materials change based on what the background is?

Can't wait till the full game is out, a good bunch of my friends and even my lecturer in Uni is jealous that I have been able to play it before it has come out, lol.

lol Pedobear in LBP

rrod2.jpg

rrod1.jpg

Very nice.

Though one question, is there a way of getting the different backgrounds when making a level, or do we have to use the templates to get them in the beta?

And he had white snow material too, I'm assuming that's just the grass with a quite sticker on it? or do the elves materials change based on what the background is?

Can't wait till the full game is out, a good bunch of my friends and even my lecturer in Uni is jealous that I have been able to play it before it has come out, lol.

What do you mean?

You get pre-made backgrounds, and you can also make your own from scratch.

LBP has 4 depths/levels.

3 of which you can navigate/interact with, and 4th which you can create a background on with the editing tools.

Nice! LOL

Can you play the 'create' bit in multiplayer?

For launch only offline 1-4 player Co-Op create mode is available.

1-4 player Co-Op online create mode is coming in a patch after launch.

1-4 player Co-Op online play works fine from launch.

Is online create in the game from launch?

No it's not, however it will be included in the first game update after launch. We're working on making this available as quickly as possible, but want to make sure it's right before releasing it.

What does online create actually mean?

Online create, quite simply, is the ability to use the create side of the game in an online multiplayer fashion.

So I can still share my levels?

Absolutely. All of the sharing features of the game are up and running.

And I can still play multiplayer?

Yes, both online and offline multiplayer (or any combination of the two) for playing through the story, or any downloaded levels.

And I can still create levels with my friends offline?

Totally. Up to 4 players can work together on a single PS3 to create levels. Also, you can still work collaboratively with friends to build levels by exchanging them through the share portion of the game.

From my perspective, which you can take or leave, it is well worth getting some practise in with the create side of the game before trying to use it in a multiplayer fashion as it can be somewhat frustrating to get things done if everyone you're working with is still getting used to all the functions. While it's not ideal to have to wait for this feature to be released, it might actually be beneficial to creators until it happens as you'll be able to work out the tools entirely, and figure out how best to work with others on your projects.