[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

Small flat, "on suite kitchen", dinner eaten. Dishes need doing though.

Throw them out the window.

Dishes done.

LBP time.

Any chance I can play with you? I got in the beta yesterday and I swear I can't find some of these things. lol.

Yeah I got 100% in all 3 levels.

I'm heading out just before 9 (10 mins) for an hour or two, I'll play some when I'm back (Y)

I might be around. Just send me a message on here.

Quick little edit. Who else needs a beta key?

Edited by Dirk

i need one Dirk. i tried using xB browser. the first time i got all the way to the part where you type in that security code and all i got was Invalid Code picture... i couldnt go any further. i made some changes in the browser, restarted, but now all i get is the "restricted" page... cant go any further. someone hook a brother up w/ a code?

Unfortunately, no luck with the proxies. Not as savy as I once was. ;-)

I'd definitely prefer a US code as to not gobble up one for someone else, in that region.

Thanks for the PM's, Sethos and Dirk.

I'll ensure to bring back any extra keys I happen to obtain, after I'm in.

(I am a bit desperate and will take an EU, anyway. :wub:)

EDIT: N/M, all set. Thanks Sethos!

Anyone else pre-order from ShopTo?

We are now getting a free t-shirt and ?2 voucher instead of the 3" Sackboy Figurine because of "copyright issues".

So I got one of the EU keys using a proxy but when I go to redeem the code it says the code may not be correct or may no longer be valid.

That's because it's an EU code. You need to use it with a European account. Once you've downloaded and installed it you can play on any account you like.

That's because it's an EU code. You need to use it with a European account. Once you've downloaded and installed it you can play on any account you like.

I had to create a new account and tell a little lie saying I lived in the UK but that worked and it's downloading.

I had to create a new account and tell a little lie saying I lived in the UK but that worked and it's downloading.

Well yeah, that was my little hint to you there ;)

Amazing, thanks .Kick, I will be setting up my PS3 tomorrow, and will start adding people from the thread of PSNs, probably the same group as I have on Xbox 360.

Thanks again, now I dont have to buy extra games, I will have this straight away. :D

AAGGHHH!!! not again!!!

This batch of registered user keys has been exhausted. However, there are still keys remaining for subscribers!

I have a little food, play some TF2, come back and 10,000 keys go! :( just my luck

Anyone got a spare key they would be kind enough to give me ? I would be most appreciative :)

Why are you playing and eating when you should be watching this forum 24/7, you have disappointed us :no:

Im' sorry Sethos :( i would go sit in the corner and think about what i have done... but i might miss something else imporant!

Just amazing in all regards, absolutely so in love with this game, and I have barely even started with the editing, still on the tutorials. Already blown away by the amount of good user levels.

Regards,

Larry

Just amazing in all regards, absolutely so in love with this game, and I have barely even started with the editing, still on the tutorials. Already blown away by the amount of good user levels.

Regards,

Larry

Awesome (Y)

Regards,

Sethos

( Sorry :p )

Awesome (Y)

Regards,

Sethos

( Sorry :p )

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That my friend is what happens when you work for the man and have to send out several emails to wrap up the work week last thing on a Friday. ROFL

I did not even realize I wrote that, I honestly and truly did not.