[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

I'd also be interested in a beta key if anyone managed to snap up a spare one and is willing to give it to me. I can't get proxies going.

Regardz :)

I'd also be interested in a beta key if anyone managed to snap up a spare one and is willing to give it to me. I can't get proxies going.

Regardz :)

Me too, of course. :D

When will the Beta end?

Me too, of course. :D

When will the Beta end?

Sorry cannot help with a key, hopefully someone else can, but to answer your question, I believe it is October 11th. Don't hold me to that though. I am sure if I am wrong, someone will correct me soon enough.

On the 1UP Show this week, they said what's available to us in the edit mode, is severely gimped in comparison to what the retail build edit mode is like :woot:

Also the searching options on the final build for user created content are much better.

Such as levels in order of played/hearted/rating, amongst other options - Right now it's difficult to find good levels :/

LittleBigChallenge 007 - Create a SackBoy Scene!

Now that you?ve got the beta, it?s time to create your own LBP video.

Since the release of the beta, we?ve already seen some incredible videos posted on YouTube based on some of your creations. Videos of roller coasters, music players, spaceships, pianos, low riders, submarines, well? you get the point =)

This has inspired our the next LittleBigChallenge- Create a SackBoy Scene! As you have probably discovered already, you can move SackBoy around in many ways with your controller. Shake his hips, bob his head, wave his arms around, you name it! You can even emote his face in different ways. So for LittleBigChallenge 007, we challenge you to make your own SackBoy video.

Re-enact your favorite movie or video game, do a music video, or do your own SackBoy short film. (Remember, you can even play with the camera angles in LBP!) Whatever! The possibilities are endless, just have fun with it. Let your inner-movie director take over! When you're done, post'em up on YouTube with the "LittleBigChallenge 007" tag and share them with the rest of us.

We will be sure to post our personal favorites right here on the News Site.

Good luck everyone and have a great weekend!

Link + Source

It would be so good if they added the ability to upload videos to YouTube in the game. Even if it comes after release.

Developers have been asked this once or twice in interviews.

They always pussyfoot around it with the "not in retail, but if the fans want that, then the future?"

I can't see it not coming, look at youtube videos just from the beta.

Well I am so willing to be proved wrong about this game, I pre-ordered it, which means once it's released I apparently get a Kratos (or somethign similar) costume for the sackboy thing. It's given via a code so I'll be happy to offer it on here as I won't be using it.

Well I am so willing to be proved wrong about this game, I pre-ordered it, which means once it's released I apparently get a Kratos (or somethign similar) costume for the sackboy thing. It's given via a code so I'll be happy to offer it on here as I won't be using it.

Can I have that code?

Tired of not being in the beta :p

Can I have that code?

Tired of not being in the beta :p

Sure you can, once the game is released, (27/10 here) then PM me and I'll be more than happy to give u the code.

Surprised noone else asked before u did as I did make it clear it was going to be given away to someone here

Been playing some more levels online, SMB 1-1, Green Hill Zone 1 etc. So cool to see what people come up with. Lots of broken designs inbetween mind you, and far too many people just upload something with a rocket attached to it.

Hope we see more creative designs from Neowin members :yes:

One level I did play was Little Big Collosus and that was well designed. You can tell the guy actually put some effort in (Y)

Need to check them out later, are they easy to find?

Not really, the ratings system isn't in the beta :/

Bit of trial and error, and searching needed.

Someone try find the pinball level that was on the 1UP Show, it looks amazing!

I'll do so after the football, if no one has found it.

I watched the review on the 1UP Show and i must say it looks really good fun, shame i dont have a PS3 anymore id have tons of fun playing it.

Nah i dont want to make that mistake again, i bought my last PS3 just for MGS4 and i played and finished it then never touched PS3 again.

Nah i dont want to make that mistake again, i bought my last PS3 just for MGS4 and i played and finished it then never touched PS3 again.

Funny thing, I just bought my first PS3 today with MGS4.

I held out for a long time, waiting for some big games to come, and a couple of games already out I want to play.