[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

sorry for whoring out my level again, but i think it's the best shot i have right now at getting 50 hearts for a level i created. it's called Mario Theme v. 1.0 and it had 20 something hearts when i left for work this morning. it just keeps dropping down to page 20 of the user created levels, so i don't think it's getting any exposure. it's not the greatest music level and i know it's off in a few places, but i'm actually proud that i was able to create something like that. so if you guys could check it out, it would be much appreciated. heart me and the level as well ;P.

i've been sitting here at work thinking about level ideas for LBP all day, and i think i have something awesome in the works. i'll get started on it tonight and hopefully be finished in a couple of weeks.

Trophy whoring mad man :p

I'll check your level out tonight when I go on!

Having to take a break cause earlier I was about to throw my DS3 at my dog whilst trying to ace some of the LBP levels.

I got the game today. :)

Have fun :)

I'm hoping that my game is being delivered by superman, the sooner the better, but it probably wont get here till at least Wednesday or Thursday.

Which is good in some ways, as it give some some time to ###### some more trophies from GTA4 and do some more uni work too.

Trophy whoring mad man :p

only for LBP and i'm not ashamed at all. :laugh: honestly i've never been this obsessed with a game for a loooong time. this game is just so good that i want to get a platinum. :yes:

well i just created another level. LBP is a freakin drug. this time it's my take on the claw machine/crane game. currently it requires 2 or more people, but i'm working on getting it to work for 1 person. here's a crappy youtube vid of it:

hope you guys can check it out :)

Has anyone got a confirmation from GameStation their copy has been processed? I am a little worried now considering its out tomorrow and it still shows "Processing".

not sure, but my amazon orders shipped :D

free next day delivery too with the 30 day trial of prime.

My copy turned up earlier on. Been playing it for the past 2 hours.

Honestly, I think this game is absolute genius.

I'm still playing through the story mode at the moment, just opened up the savanna level and opened up 2 new worlds along with that. I've not started designing anything yet as I want to get some more materials first.

Top game though. If anyone is wondering whether or not to get this game. Do you self and favour and make the purchase because this is a truly unique game.

Wish I could play this right now, but I only brought my 360 with me to where I'm currently living for school... The winter break will definitely be filled with LBP though :D

My copy turned up earlier on. Been playing it for the past 2 hours.

Honestly, I think this game is absolute genius.

I'm still playing through the story mode at the moment, just opened up the savanna level and opened up 2 new worlds along with that. I've not started designing anything yet as I want to get some more materials first.

Top game though. If anyone is wondering whether or not to get this game. Do you self and favour and make the purchase because this is a truly unique game.

:D

Just wait, the level design gets even better as you progress!

Due to the forgiving nature of the respawn points most people familiar with platformers should get through the SP campaign fairly easily, although there's some bloody tough levels!

I hear the free special costumes are on the japan store already, including the monkey one.<br />wonder if it works for other regions.

nm, doesn't work, thought id try anyway, lol, wanted the ape escape costume.

though i dont like the fact we only got kratos and not his level and extra costumes.

and my nariko code didn't come with the game from Play so hopefully its being sent seperately.

Edited by Corris

Has anyone got a confirmation from GameStation their copy has been processed? I am a little worried now considering its out tomorrow and it still shows "Processing".

Got my email at 5:15AM on release day. It says dispatched on the 4th so all I can do is hope that the emails are just sent late and not the game itself. It also says payment received on the 3rd.

I also notice the invoice says ?3999 Total to pay. I hope they are missing the . in the email o_0

Can't wait to get home this evening to play!

1zegrc1.jpg

Straight from MM Flickr page.

So I'd say it's quite a safe bet we'll get image import from hard drive, and it just wasn't ready for a public announcement.

1zegrc1.jpg

Straight from MM Flickr page.

So I'd say it's quite a safe bet we'll get image import from hard drive, and it just wasn't ready for a public announcement.

hopefully its just around the corner then... and its not been pulled due to copyright worries.

When are the freebies launch on PS Store? iirc they are only available on day one, so I don't wanna miss them. My copy didn't turn up in the post though, only my DS3 :(

When are the freebies launch on PS Store? iirc they are only available on day one, so I don't wanna miss them. My copy didn't turn up in the post though, only my DS3 :(

From tomorrow.

For a week I believe!