[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

just asked one of the guys in gamestation when they will be getting in the plushtoys they list on there website, he said he didnt know but that theres a store in manchester (picadilly gardens iirc) that sells nothing but LBP items

also, forgot to mention that i got the LBP Guide today, i got it from amazon.com (US), but delivery was fairly good and no custom charges! i always get stung with them.

Man, that guide is huge.

Same size as every other BG Guide I'd say?

i think they said it was their biggest guide yet, but i've never had one before so i have nothing to compare it to.

i havent really had chance to look through it properly yet, so can't comment on the contents. i'm guessing a lot of it will be self explanatory stuff though.

It's got 320 pages and supposedly is

In fact, its one of the biggest guides they have ever made with over 300 pages of content!

Source: http://news.littlebigworkshop.com/en-us/po...Pages!.aspx

Houlty how long did delivery take?

I want to import :)

Also here's the second EU advert (first was exploding dog)

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/11/06/second...-spot-revealed/

"Heavy Metal Mullet Planet" :p

Houlty how long did delivery take?

I want to import :)

i bought it on the 26th, so around 12 days (including weekends). which isn't bad.

i've waited up to 3 weeks for other stuff from the US (possibly to do with customs also :whistle: )

edit: sign up for the free 30 day amazon prime trial too. it gives free better delivery (UK & US). as soon as its registered go to you account page and cancel it, but it will still last for the 30 days, it just wont charge you after that.

Edited by houlty

Yep, I also got the Guide. It is MASSIVE in size. Seems well worth the $13 I paid for it.

Yep, I also got the Guide. It is MASSIVE in size. Seems well worth the $13 I paid for it.

Does the guide, show you in depth examples on how to create things? so you can really see how things are put together?

Does the guide, show you in depth examples on how to create things? so you can really see how things are put together?

Dont know, have not read that part yet, been busy with Resistance 2. I can check it out later and report back for sure.

The store has been updated with more costumes.

Halloween and Space Suit are free.

Motorstorm and First Week T-shirt are paid.

Free content FTW.

?3.99 for a Tshirt? GTFO.

ps. DLC is region based I think. UK DLC won't show up in my copy of LBP because it's USA. Gotta wait for US store to update:((

So there is a downside for getting a US version ;)

Hardly a downside, I have a US account :p

What it means though is if they do unique region based DLC, I have to get American content.

Here's hoping it's better than Europe's offers ;)

If they do a Scottish Sackboy costume though, I'll cry :(

/me wants Sackboy kilt!

Hardly a downside, I have a US account :p

What it means though is if they do unique region based DLC, I have to get American content.

Here's hoping it's better than Europe's offers ;)

If they do a Scottish Sackboy costume though, I'll cry :(

/me wants Sackboy kilt!

Dear Media Molecule,

It would be great to have Country themed costumes for the United Kingdom, specifically a Scottish Sackboy wearing a kilt.

Many Thanks

Pheee

Have a feeling anyone who's seen using that overpriced t-shirt will be labelled not as "that cool guy who was there week one", but rather as "another retard who actually paid 4 quid for a virtual shirt" :|

..who am I kidding tho.. I'll buy the damn thing

Have a feeling anyone who's seen using that overpriced t-shirt will be labelled not as "that cool guy who was there week one", but rather as "another retard who actually paid 4 quid for a virtual shirt" :|

..who am I kidding tho.. I'll buy the damn thing

i knew you would, cus you're a retard :p

Free content FTW.

?3.99 for a Tshirt? GTFO.

ps. DLC is region based I think. UK DLC won't show up in my copy of LBP because it's USA. Gotta wait for US store to update:((

I assumed the same as nothing i've downloaded is showing on mine, looks like I will need to sign up an american account.

didnt they say the Tshirt was free for the first week ?

All they said was there would be DLC available week 1 for early buyers.

They were coy about whether or not it was free or paid.

Turns out it's both :/