[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

Jump up and then in flight push down, then press up and jump again to 'bounce you higher' don't hit down and x together though or you'll jump off the platform :p

Thanks for the tip worked a treat!! I'm still loving the game I'm on the first level of Mexico now, just wish I could get online to try some of the amazing levels!!

Thanks for the tip worked a treat!! I'm still loving the game I'm on the first level of Mexico now, just wish I could get online to try some of the amazing levels!!

Online is working now.

Trying to ace some of these mexico levels, doing my head in :|

More due to the length, I've perfected the tricky parts, but I always **** up somewhere near the end :(

Ace'd a level earlier and got these insane eyes. It's like a pair of headlights LOL

kratos-1.jpg

think i might trade in Far Cry for this...or try sell it on the the cheap to one of my mates lol! Cause Far Cry really isnt happening for me....really dissappointing plus i dnt have the time to put in to running about the jungle looking for missions lol!

think i might trade in Far Cry for this...or try sell it on the the cheap to one of my mates lol! Cause Far Cry really isnt happening for me....really dissappointing plus i dnt have the time to put in to running about the jungle looking for missions lol!

Do it!

If you enjoy platformers, this will trounce FC for you.

I preordered mine from Play.com, but I don't know how to get my free Nariko character :(

I think they're suppose to email you a code?

FINALLY aced The Mines, WOOOOOOT :D

That level was driving me mad. Although clearly The Bunker is going to cause me more issues :(

I was pretty annoyed to see they had the cheek of making the die hard day 1 fans buy a stupid tshirt. Was really expecting them to make it free like other games in the past have done.

Oh well, I used my Kratos code and downloaded the other 2 free themes. Been out of the house since 7 this morning and didn't get in til 10pm. Only had a short while to play and I love it :)

Maybe US will get something different or the servers just haven't updated yet. It doesn't look all that great either. It's black with the pink tree logo (the one used in the word "BIG" on the front cover).

Was ?4? iirc. which is $6 something according to XE.com:// Not worth it at all.

I think they're suppose to email you a code? FINALLY aced The Mines, WOOOOOOT :D That level was driving me mad. Although clearly The Bunker is going to cause me more issues :(

lol, when i got to the bunker i understood your moaning, ive so far aced all the levels up to the last city one.

4 more hearts for my level lol, help me out guys! it's called Mario Theme Song v. 1.0 and my psn id is N1ghtz. :D

still need 21 author hearts to get the trophy though :(

Maybe US will get something different or the servers just haven't updated yet. It doesn't look all that great either. It's black with the pink tree logo (the one used in the word "BIG" on the front cover).

Was ?4? iirc. which is $6 something according to XE.com:// Not worth it at all.

Just checked the store. We got the Halloween one, and the space suit.

Off-topic, there's an MGS4 demo up for anyone who never played it.

4 more hearts for my level lol, help me out guys! it's called Mario Theme Song v. 1.0 and my psn id is N1ghtz. :D

Will heart both you and the level either tonight or tomorrow depends when I get to turn the PS3 on again.

I will try and find, if not I will just add you on my friends List.