[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

Will heart both you and the level either tonight or tomorrow depends when I get to turn the PS3 on again.
I will try and find, if not I will just add you on my friends List.

sweet, thanks guys. i actually already have the 50 hearts on the level, but i'd still like for people to check it out. as for author hearts, i need just 14 more for the trophy, so i'm definitely getting there slowly but surely lol.

i'd like to check out any levels made by neowin members as well, so if you guys have any, please share! :)

You know what's bugging me, that we don't have enough negative tags to use when rating a level once you've completed it. I wanna give good and bad feedback, but there is a very distinct lean towards positive tags for the best part.

A small complaint but I hope they add more in the next few weeks.

You know what's bugging me, that we don't have enough negative tags to use when rating a level once you've completed it. I wanna give good and bad feedback, but there is a very distinct lean towards positive tags for the best part.

A small complaint but I hope they add more in the next few weeks.

Id agree, I have come across some just plain bad ones, just didn't work at all.

But I think their aiming for more on the the lines of constructive criticism than anything.

If I don't like it I usually just tag it "lousy" and give it a bad rating.

just a quick question, but has anybody yet experienced a flawless online co-op? thing is i dont know if its my wireless network that may be affecting things for me, so i wanna check it out.

i can understand that with some people on a slow connection there will be lag (like in every game), but so far its everybody for me...

By the way for those who have aced the last level and wonder where Mr Yellowhead is from,

Yellowhead_craftworld.jpg

Prototype of LBP :)

Interesting new thread title.

Inspired by the European adverts.

The voice at the end is great :p

First - http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/11/05/first-...spots-revealed/

Second - http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/11/06/second...-spot-revealed/

Third - http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/11/07/third-...-spot-revealed/

Watch all three! :yes:

Just reminds me of Banzai, which isn't good imo lol

I like the Create Play Share tag :yes:

Banzai?

Isn't that some sort of crappy Channel 4 program? :laugh:

Play, Create, Share will probably do the rounds :p

Indeed :yes:

Wasn't too sure if they were free or not to take, but got them now so :p

Was ready for taking one of the booklets and the poster had fell down. Was gonna ask for it but it seemed low quality lol.

a little bit on/off-topic: where can i buy LBP-dolls? my girlfriend wants one really really bad. ebay didn't help much nor did google. if anyone knows where to get some please feel free to send me a PM.

a little bit on/off-topic: where can i buy LBP-dolls? my girlfriend wants one really really bad. ebay didn't help much nor did google. if anyone knows where to get some please feel free to send me a PM.

As soon as they come out I need to get one too, I got the g/f all excited when I told her I had gotten her a little sackboy. Then when I went to see her I pointed out it was the item gained in the game :D She wasn't best pleased.....

I'm still waiting to here from GameStation as my copy + sackboy plush aint been shipped yet......

Not too fussed yet as I still have Fable 2 and Fallout 3 to play through :)

I've played a few times online now, and not had any lag while playing. When I first join a host it looks like the game is on 'fast-forward', but it settles down after a few seconds.

LBP keeps getting better and better as you go.

Does anyone know how I would go about making a car? I've made a basic rocket powered car on castors, but I've seen some cool 'proper' cars and trucks on custom levels, but I just can't figure out how to construct one myself.

A simple question. I tried playing some online coop with a friend this afternoon, but the invite option was always unavailable/strikedthrough . Are servers down or am I missing something?

Wow. I need the OST for this game. Anyone know if its possible to get a hold of it? Can't find anything about it anywhere.

The tracks are listed in the game manual!