[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

Can't edit previous post.

Can't see anything in my UK manual?

I have a US manual.

"Music Credits"

Right at the end, page before the notes page.

UK manual might be different :/

Is it just me or is there like barely any new worlds online to play? I was searching different tags and I've played them all (at least the ones I liked the look of). I don't see any new worlds..

Is it just me or is there like barely any new worlds online to play? I was searching different tags and I've played them all (at least the ones I liked the look of). I don't see any new worlds..

People are tagging things horribly (or not at all, you don't need to tag a level once you complete).

Media Molecule need to get that rating system they've implemented up and running in a list of highest rated.

Plus lists of most played/hearted/etc.

If you manually scroll through the planets of levels, you'll see there is like 20+ planets full of levels.

However that's a pain as it means you just need to randomly choose things.

Here's a top 10 level list on 1UP - http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3171190 (you might have played most though...)

Wait, how do I scroll through the planets of levels? All I see is Cool Levels > Search > Recent :/

just hit X when cool levels is highlighted, then you can scroll through the pages using L1 and R1.

on another note, i just need 3 more author heats to get the create trophy! :D

Wait, how do I scroll through the planets of levels? All I see is Cool Levels > Search > Recent :/
just hit X when cool levels is highlighted, then you can scroll through the pages using L1 and R1.

on another note, i just need 3 more author heats to get the create trophy! :D

What he said ;)

Just go into cool levels, then scroll the planets with the triggers :)

Just played a GOW level, was pretty well made. I'm not sure if it's an official one or not? Didn't USA get something else along with the Kratos costume?

Ha Ha Ha I first thought Gears or War (due to new one out), and then I was like how the hell will that be official.

So God of War.

If its the shadow of colossus level, its not official, but a great level.

Thanks for the tips of finding more levels, I was always doing Cool levels, and only seeing the same ones, now I switch planets, and am seeing a hell of alot me :D

It's called "God of War" made by Big-Bad-Boss, I favourited it cause I thought it was pretty well made. Not sure if we can view each other's favourites?

Infact, how do I view my own hearted levels? I open the popit and select the heart and the list is empty? Not a fan of these menus tbh :/

It's called "God of War" made by Big-Bad-Boss, I favourited it cause I thought it was pretty well made. Not sure if we can view each other's favourites?

Yeah you view friends favourites by going to the left planet, and going into a friend.

Infact, how do I view my own hearted levels? I open the popit and select the heart and the list is empty? Not a fan of these menus tbh :/

Left planet again, click your name, then L1/R1 to cycle through published levels, hearted levels, hearted developers.

I can understand and agree if people make levels where it infringes upon other IP's, espeically on other consoles. To remove levels that just have "violence" or whatever is crazy though. How much violence can you even create in LBP anyway. I do want them to moderate the levels more, but this is going OTT imo.

This might explain why I could't connect to a level earlier today even though it was still on the planet and selectable :/

It seems the in-game menus are somehow connected to the pod. I was making the pod swing by continuously running left, then right, and then after booting a level the menu was also still swinging left and right.

BTW, I still don't know how to play coop with someone online on story mode levels. It is possible right? The invite options are always strikedthrough :(

just select to play the level online, and other people will join.

if you want to play someone specifically then whilst in your pod invite them through the friends menu/planet, then enter story mode.

Man Loving the game, but just started to get frustrated on The Islands levels, The Ninja levels, some of the rotating rollers and the jumps annoy me to hell.

I hope they get the servers working correctly with the Play Create Share points.

if you want to play someone specifically then whilst in your pod invite them through the friends menu/planet, then enter story mode.

The invite option and the one below are always strikedthrough (at least during the weekend) :(. Everything else worked just fine, played some really good user-made levels.

Sony promises better moderation system for LBP

It appears that LittleBigPlanet moderation has been incredibly aggressive, with some levels being removed from LBP servers completely -- without warning, and without reason. Creators, who have spent hours on building levels, don't have access to any backups when their levels are deleted off the face of the internet. Obviously, the sudden deletion of their levels have them quite peeved.

Many of the levels in question involve copyrighted content. For example, levels based on Nintendo's Super Mario Bros. series may be wiped out. Even levels based on Sony's own God of War have been removed. While we understand Sony's need to ensure proper moderation against copyrighted material (they don't want to be sued, of course), this is the wrong way to approach it.

Thankfully, things are looking to change. "We want to ensure that creators' levels are only permanently removed if they warrant it. In most innocent cases a simple tweak to the level may be required and that's what we're working on communicating," said Sony. Simply telling users what to change and giving them an opportunity to fix their mistakes is a far better alternative to unwarranted deletion. We'd be devastated too if one of our levels just disappeared.

"We're reviewing the moderating system currently to provide better feedback on why levels are moderated," said a spokesperson for publisher Sony on the official forums.

"Primarily, any level that is reported using the grief tool will be checked over by a moderator, at which point they'll examine it in line with the EULA (End User Licence Agreement). If a level is found to be in violation of the EULA it will be moderated and you'll receive a message to that effect," explains the post.

"We're moving towards a system where additional information is given, however for the time being if you don't want your level moderating avoid anything unsuitable for users of all ages and copyright content."

"We want to ensure that creators' levels are only permanently removed if they warrant it. In most innocent cases a simple tweak to the level may be required and that's what we're working on communicating,"

Source: http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/11/10/sony-p...system-for-lbp/

Telling people what they need to remove, is much better than just deleting whole levels (Y)