[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

You can only do that if the creator allows the level to be downloaded.

Before uploading you can make your level "copyright" or not.

It had to be done, when the game first came out and creators weren't copyrighting, people were republishing their levels and taking credit. In some cases the republished levels were actually getting more plays/hearts from the person who had copied it, than the original creator :|

You see, once you download and it's on your moon, you can republish it as yours.

Some people let you download though, but not many...

It seems strange in a game where the levels can all be created by everyone anyway, but it would be silly to let 300 people keep republishing a level because it's really good/popular and wanting credit from people hearting them.

Well, in some respect, it levels that can be downloaded can be made into sort of an "open source" level, that other people might be able to improve on, add or remove things. Kind of a combination of an open source programming language, and one of those "add a line to make a story" threads you find on every damn message board ever made.

i just done a level that some guy designed and it netted me 6 or 7 trophies...thanks!!! now im starting to take trophies seriously like 360's achievements, before LBP i didn't really care about them

You can only do that if the creator allows the level to be downloaded.

Before uploading you can make your level "copyright" or not.

It had to be done, when the game first came out and creators weren't copyrighting, people were republishing their levels and taking credit. In some cases the republished levels were actually getting more plays/hearts from the person who had copied it, than the original creator :|

You see, once you download and it's on your moon, you can republish it as yours.

Some people let you download though, but not many...

It seems strange in a game where the levels can all be created by everyone anyway, but it would be silly to let 300 people keep republishing a level because it's really good/popular and wanting credit from people hearting them.

Oh ok cause I wanted to copy the Megaman level before it's removed. I'm guessing the reason I see no option is because the creator "copyrighted" it.

LittleBigPlanet - Yellow Head and the early years?

This video shows a prototype version of LittleBigPlanet, back when it was just a twinkle in Media Molecule?s eye. There?s more information on the first versions of LittleBigPlanet here, on the Benelux-facing community site PS3-Sense, including some details on Yellow Head - the first ever Sackboy.

Source

AAARGH! the bunker is officially ****ing me off now. i refuse to move on from a level until i've aced it, and this one is proving difficult. i come so close, only to make some stupid error...

frustration is not the word...

I've tried it about 12-13 times and I've still not aced it.

Mofo of a level.

i've probably tried it 30+ now. about 2 attempts ago i got past the circle thing, but then forgot about the moving tracks which pushed me straight into the electricity. i was like 2 moves away from finishing!

i'm gonna leave it for a bit, or else my ps3 might end up out the window... :angry:

i've probably tried it 30+ now. about 2 attempts ago i got past the circle thing, but then forgot about the moving tracks which pushed me straight into the electricity. i was like 2 moves away from finishing!

i'm gonna leave it for a bit, or else my ps3 might end up out the window... :angry:

i'm sure you're all interested to know that i finally aced the bunker with no lives lost. *pats self on back*

i'm now gonna go a drink myself to near death and collapse in a gutter somewhere...

i'm sure you're all interested to know that i finally aced the bunker with no lives lost. *pats self on back*

i'm now gonna go a drink myself to near death and collapse in a gutter somewhere...

Congrats what do you get?

I'm determined to ace it tonight :yes:

If someone finds this game dirt cheap in a UK or other EU retail shop, let me know.

Have a friend who is absolutely in love with the game but I refuse to pay Danish retail price when she's the only one going to be playing it. Okay I might give it a go an hour or two and then complain :p

Congrats what do you get?

I'm determined to ace it tonight :yes:

i got a neon helmet. very tron like...

also, i did it on my first go after trying for like 30 times this morning and last night...

If someone finds this game dirt cheap in a UK or other EU retail shop, let me know.

Have a friend who is absolutely in love with the game but I refuse to pay Danish retail price when she's the only one going to be playing it. Okay I might give it a go an hour or two and then complain :p

Cheapest place afaik is Play.com for ?30. You get the Nariko costume with the order too.