[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

^

Really? :/

I've played online now without lag a fair bit.

maybe its me then? i have a 10mb cable connection, but it is over wireless. maybe i'll try a direct connection soon to see if that affects anything.

or i could just be unlucky in who i connect to? if anyone who doesnt lag wants to do some co-op play sometime just let me know, then i could probably get a better idea if its me or not.

maybe its me then? i have a 10mb cable connection, but it is over wireless. maybe i'll try a direct connection soon to see if that affects anything.

or i could just be unlucky in who i connect to? if anyone who doesnt lag wants to do some co-op play sometime just let me know, then i could probably get a better idea if its me or not.

I'll play with you soon!

Wireless on the PS3 is crap. Try wired if you can.

I want LBP, but not for ?30. Will wait for a drop. I moved my room around and now I only get 67% (max) wireless, wired isn't a possibility. Don't want to have to have my PC on (get better wireless on that) so connection sharing is out of the window. Shame there isn't an external receiver for PS3.

Woo the Euro store was updated, so I downloaded the TV head costume, and I had ?2.60 left in my account so I figured I would buy the cute LocoRoco costumes too.:pp

well well well. i do apologise LBP. don't trust airport extreme routers.

i just went back to my trusty wrt54g and i had my first lag free (virtually) game.

Annoying isn't it.

I have had nothing but problems with my router since I got it, most games I can play on-line just fine, but a few, say Wipeout, LBP etc have a few problems, actually, they can get horribly laggy no matter what I do.

I figure its to do with this "IP Fragments" thing when I test my wireless network connection.

So I'll be buying a new router at the begining of next year, and hopefully things will improve.

I want LBP, but not for ?30. Will wait for a drop. I moved my room around and now I only get 67% (max) wireless, wired isn't a possibility. Don't want to have to have my PC on (get better wireless on that) so connection sharing is out of the window. Shame there isn't an external receiver for PS3.

It is down to around ?25, I posted it in the PS3 uk deals thread, I think it was from simply games.

Annoying isn't it.

I have had nothing but problems with my router since I got it, most games I can play on-line just fine, but a few, say Wipeout, LBP etc have a few problems, actually, they can get horribly laggy no matter what I do.

I figure its to do with this "IP Fragments" thing when I test my wireless network connection.

So I'll be buying a new router at the begining of next year, and hopefully things will improve.

do you use an airport extreme too?? waste of money. wrt54g and tomato firmware will do for me...

do you use an airport extreme too?? waste of money. wrt54g and tomato firmware will do for me...

Nope, but I am having the exact same problems.

Its some Belkin thing, when I got it I didn't know anything really about wireless routers, it was a spur of the moment sort of thing, but now I wish I had looked some things up.

Before I buy my next one I'm going to ask people on here what would be best.

can you download user created costumes so you can use them on your char?

No.

Which imo is a bit lame, it would be highly awesome if someone could sticker themselves up, and as long as you had unlocked the necessary parts in the game, you could sue their costumes yourself.

Maybe in an update we could get something like this could be put in, at least we can hope, there are some pretty bad ass ones out there, but they look like quite a bit of work to get them right.

Just got the new free DLC.

The plug from the TV is actually shown :D Earlier on I thought it wasn't.

Well I bought this reluctantly based on the hype and everything that is all over the place here. Some may recall my initial confusion over the appeal of the game, and now that I bought it, my feelings were accurate. I just don't get it at all.

I've been playing it, i've tried a couple of the online created levels, but really it just seems like an average platformer to me. Sure sackboy is cute and a great mascot for the PS3. Maybe I'm just weird I guess as I don't see the fun in collecting stickers and then plastering them all over a world i create to let others come on in and play it. I'll be trading it in later today so if anyone has any suggestions for other games to pick up, I'll happily try them.

sorry I didn't like it :(

It's the best 2D platformer in years, whilst things like Sonic are crapping up trying to go 3D instead of sticking to platforming roots.

Although if you don't like platformers you won't like it.

What type of games do you like?

I do like platformers, was a sonic fiend back in the days of the mega drive, I dunno why LBP aint clicking for me, I just don't seem to be able to get into it like everyone else has. I like a vast variety of games and at the moment I'm torn between Left4Dead, COD5, Guitar Hero WT or GoW2. I didn't have a huge amount of time to invest in LBP which might explain why i didn't get into it so much, as after I'd done the first 10-20 levels, i just found it to be a little dull. I'm probably never gonna sit down n create anything myself so that's another flaw in me getting the game.

I tried though.

ps Why you still awake at 4am :p

LBP looks amazing. Is it worth getting a PS3 for this game?

Well firstly never buy a console for just one game, once you have done that game, you might not like what else there is.

And secondly, its a very good game, but like any other game, you jsut might not like it in the end, or get bored of it, etc etc.

If you can see if you cna play it before buying, and also find some other games you would want to play.

YAY, finally got past the bunker level.

Havent played in a bit, and passed first time, and almost aced it.

Now completed the levels, goota start acing them and getting all items.

How do other people here do online to get the secret areas?

Aced every level apart from the bunker, driving me nuts :laugh:

A few times I've made it through the death wheel okay, but been killed by other stupid mistakes.

I think you need to play every mini game as well to get the play trophy, think I might go do all of them just now to let off steam at the Bunker level :laugh:

Aced every level apart from the bunker, driving me nuts :laugh:

A few times I've made it through the death wheel okay, but been killed by other stupid mistakes.

I think you need to play every mini game as well to get the play trophy, think I might go do all of them just now to let off steam at the Bunker level :laugh:

If it makes you feel better, I have aced the bunker, took like, 2 hours, and I got killed on the silliest of things most of the time.

Like finally coming out of the wheel and hitting the side, or not jumping over stuff high enough on the conveyor belt.

Was chuffed when I did it though. :D

If it makes you feel better, I have aced the bunker, took like, 2 hours, and I got killed on the silliest of things most of the time.

Like finally coming out of the wheel and hitting the side, or not jumping over stuff high enough on the conveyor belt.

Was chuffed when I did it though. :D

How the **** does you telling me you've aced it make me feel better? :laugh:

:p