[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

hehe, well, it made me feel better. :D

Haha cheeky.

I am getting there, I can always get to the wheel ok, and then I can pretty make most of the last jumps, but dont make the gap in time and hit the edges, then pop.

Captain Falcon:

captain_falcon900.jpg

Pikazard (has a Medusa tail):

pikazard188.jpg

Leonardo:

leonardo118.jpg

Michealangelo:

michealangelo656.jpg

Rafael:

rafael322.jpg

Donatello:

donatello987.jpg

Piranha "Mario-eating" Plant:

mario-eating_plant174.jpg

Buster Bunny:

buster495.jpg

Altair:

altair965.jpg

Moogle Plushie (FFX?)

moogle_ffx486.jpg

Mario

dsc00083zy0.jpg

Does anybody else have big lag issues on the multiplayer side of things??

Also.... trying to take pics and it says its full up, but I don't know if I can export them from the game onto the main XMB??

Does anybody else have big lag issues on the multiplayer side of things??

Also.... trying to take pics and it says its full up, but I don't know if I can export them from the game onto the main XMB??

i had massive lag until i changed my router. i was wireless on a apple extreme which didnt seem to work well.

are you wireless...

LBP looks amazing. Is it worth getting a PS3 for this game?

LOL hell no.

Looks amazing? looks pretty low resolution to me when set at 720p. Wait til you play it then it gets.........zzzzzzz.........boring really quickly.

Simple answer, Do not buy a PS3 for this game.

LOL hell no.

Looks amazing? looks pretty low resolution to me when set at 720p. Wait til you play it then it gets.........zzzzzzz.........boring really quickly.

Simple answer, Do not buy a PS3 for this game.

Always so generous, Piracy :laugh:

Always so generous, Piracy :laugh:

It's the truth though isn't it? The game has recently dropped to ?24~ and it's not suprise as to why. It clearly hasn't been selling well.

It's the truth though isn't it? The game has recently dropped to ?24~ and it's not suprise as to why. It clearly hasn't been selling well.

While I agree with you that the game gets boring very quickly, I don't think the price drop has anything to do with that. Lots of games right now are half price. I just posted a deal for The Last Remnant on the 360 for ?18 and that'brand newi> (like 7 days old).

For ?24 though, LBP is worth it imo. The hype/buzz around it definitely doesn't last though.

Well yeah it should be around that price by now, it has been out for like 5 months + :p

there are a lot older games on amazon that cost more though, even F1CE costs more than GTA4 :p I doubt the low price for LBP on amazon is down to the game, seems amazon are selling quite a few games at low prices

in fact, play/shopto/game/gamestation dont have gta4 for under ?30, seems amazon are being very cheap

there are a lot older games on amazon that cost more though, even F1CE costs more than GTA4 :p

Yeah that's not uncommon to see either, especially on the high street. I see games from 2005/2006 for the 360/PS3 that are still ?40:||

I doubt the low price for LBP on amazon is down to the game, seems amazon are selling quite a few games at low prices

Yeah that's what I said here:pp

^

Posted them a few pages back but yeah they seem real.

Capcom dropped a massive hint about a week ago saying they had a "little" update to surprise us.

Sony requested the pictures be removed, hence why it's a little hard to find info on them.

Typical!

Images/news leaks... gets taken down... PR statement - "We don't comment on speculation and rumour".... week later, released.

:p