[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

Id love to help, but I get some horrible Lag while playing it on-line. :cry:

it's cool. we just need to complete any level, so we can go to one of the short community levels and get it over with. :p

More stuffs!

The Planetoid has seen that the Japanese Little Big Planet site has been updated with details of next weeks LBP costume DLC, released on December 18th.

Like the EU and U.S DLC, Japanese Little Big Planet gamers were this week given the first part of a free santa outfit made up of boots and trousers, with the classic hat and beard combo arriving separately next week. But their site also reveals additional content landing at the same time?

Mystery SackboyA mystery sackboy is shown all wrapped up (we at first thought the costume might actually be a wrapped up sackboy, but that?s a bit hopeful), at the fairly regular price of ?300. So there is definitely some regular paid-for DLC coming our way.

Another festive sackboy is shown, dressed up as a tree with a glowing light at the top. Repeat: A GLOWING LIGHT.

The page does not show a price next to this fella, so we?re hoping he?s free, and we expect to see him landing in the EU and US at the same time on December 18th.

Sacktree!

We?ll update you with more info about what that mystery costume is as soon as we get it. Elf, perhaps? Rudolph? Nothing would surprise us here at the Planetoid?

xmas-sackboy-thumb.png

present.png

sacktree.jpg

And also from VGchartz, and i know how bad their numbers can be, but there you go ay.

Region Japan America Others Total

Total Sales 0.09m 0.50m 0.50m 1.09m

Woo for over a million, lol.

it's cool. we just need to complete any level, so we can go to one of the short community levels and get it over with. :p

msg me next time you see me on, I need that trophy (and the "win a 4-person game" trophy)

Tic Tac Toe In LBP

We were pretty certain the fully functional calculator was the most complex LittleBigPlanet mod around. Surely nobody could top that for sheer intricacy, could they?

Oh Internet, you spoil us. PSN user 'Cristel' has gone and implemented a basic Tic Tac Toe engine, armed only with the LBP level creator, a lot of free time and a catering sized carton of WIN.

Unless we are very much mistaken that counts as actual artificial intelligence - albeit of a simple variety. Hell, in a global thermonuclear war situation this mod could save the world, which translates as some serious modding chops.

Video: http://kotaku.com/5108812/tic-tac-toe-in-lbp

Impressive :|

What kind of lag are you guys talking about? I'm going to be picking a PS3 in the coming days with LBP and am looking forward to playing it online but does this "lag" hinder the experience in any way?

What kind of lag are you guys talking about? I'm going to be picking a PS3 in the coming days with LBP and am looking forward to playing it online but does this "lag" hinder the experience in any way?

Yup, it makes it pretty unplayable 99% of the time.

Unless its been fixed now?

Woo, to celebrate my first day of freedom for the holidays i aced all the levels last night. :D

i also finally got that dam shock and awe trophy in SSHD,

Yup, it makes it pretty unplayable 99% of the time. Unless its been fixed now?

I get the feeling it hasnt, i was having a few problems just connecting yesterday and the play, create share score system still hasnt been turned on.

id like to play online with you guys, but i think it probably be best to wait till that rumored patch will be hitting.

Yup, it makes it pretty unplayable 99% of the time.

Unless its been fixed now?

this might not be much help, but when using my Airport Extreme Base Station as a router i had massive lag. i then switched back to my linksys wrt54g with tomato firmware and haven't had an issue since.

this leads me to think hardware settings may play a part. at the same time though, no other games had any issues with the airport...

this might not be much help, but when using my Airport Extreme Base Station as a router i had massive lag. i then switched back to my linksys wrt54g with tomato firmware and haven't had an issue since.

this leads me to think hardware settings may play a part. at the same time though, no other games had any issues with the airport...

It's not my settings or hardware, trust me (Y)

How many times do I need to say I study networking around here, I know what I'm doing when it comes to configuring networks lol :p

I hope they fix it soon though, I miss playing LBP! I suppose I could go back to the SP in the mean time..

I didn't say I was tech supporting for NW now ;)

In fact I hate talking about networking unless I really have to, NW is where I come to talk about the thing I love most, gaming (Y)

is LBP worth buying? I do not plan on creating any levels like most of you are

For ?20 with free next day delivery, yes.

You don't need to create levels, just play other peoples levels. There's hundreds of thousands of them:||

Some big patches from MM coming this month as well.

Cool, I actually bought it but have resisted from opening the plastic wrapping

Bought it for $49.99 CDN on sale at Best Buy

Cool, I actually bought it but have resisted from opening the plastic wrapping

Bought it for $49.99 CDN on sale at Best Buy

Ooops sorry Hanif, for some reason I thought I read UK under your location :laugh: (my link above was of no use to you!)

Whoa most of you got 360 too. How do you manage to have both consoles that are so similiar? That's alot of money spent on gaming!

Whoa most of you got 360 too. How do you manage to have both consoles that are so similiar? That's alot of money spent on gaming!

Some people are lucky enough/save up to have the best of both worlds.

(Y)