[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

lol, yeah, i try to erase from my memory how much i spend on this stuff.

ds, ps3, wii. I manage to save up. i could probably get a 360 there pretty cheap. but i don't want one.

VGA 2008: MM: LittleBigPlanet packs 'very substantial'

Our man Kevin Kelly is grilling celebs on the red carpet at the VGAs, and in addition to Kevin's standards ("Where's the cool party after the show?" and "Can I have a ride home?"), he's also asking about a few more substantial topics. This first nugget comes from Alex Evans of Media Molecule who said: "The LittleBigPlanet packs are going to be a lot more than what people are thinking they will be. They will be very substantial."

That's all we've got for you at the moment, but stay put for all the latest updates.

Source: http://www.joystiq.com/2008/12/14/vga-2008...ry-substantial/

SPIKE 2008 VGAs: Media Molecule win Studio of the Year, LittleBigPlanet Best PS3 game

A few short hours ago, Media Molecule were the LittleBigWinners at the SPIKE 2008 Video Game Awards. The Guildford, England-based developers won Studio of the Year honors (over the likes of Bethesda, Harmonix, and Rockstar North), while their masterpiece, LittleBigPlanet, was named the best PLAYSTATION 3 game of 2008.

I caught up with MM?s representatives at the show just minutes after the lights went down to capture their reaction:

http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/db9d0084From left: Kenny (in the kilt!), Danny, yours truly, Siobhan, Alex.i>

In case you didn?t catch what Kenny was saying about drawing a blank - they were still on cloud nine having just met Hideo Kojima!

We?ll have more from the Spike 2008 VGAs later on today.

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/12/15/...-best-ps3-game/

Kenny supporting the :punk::punk:

Yay, LBP finally got to number 1 in the UK charts

1. LittleBigPlanet (Sony)

2. Call Of Duty: World At War (Acti-Blizz)

3. Resistance 2 (Sony)

4. Fifa 09 (EA)

5. Need For Speed: Underground (EA)

6. Fallout 3 (Bethesda)

7. Prince Of Persia (Ubisoft)

8. Tomb Raider: Underworld (Eidos)

9. MotorStorm: Pacific Rift (Sony)

10. WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 09 (THQ)

This is what my gf is calling Sackboy version 1.

SB1.jpg

Says she will sort the head out to give it a flatter top, but I think its looking quite cool so far. :D

3. Resistance 2 (Sony)

4. Fifa 09 (EA)

6. Fallout 3 (Bethesda)

I'm assuming that's the PS3 only charts lol.

But it nice to see the advertising actually at work though.

3. Resistance 2 (Sony)

4. Fifa 09 (EA)

6. Fallout 3 (Bethesda)

Whatever list that is, it's not the UK top 10. COD: WaW is #1.

Article over at EG said it has seen a huge increase in sales this week though. Probably cause of the low prices on e-tailer sites.

I like it how it is, Corris - Tell her to leave it (Y)

By the way, knitting ... you into very old girls? :rofl:

Lmao, no, she's younger than me, and I'm not that old (at least not yet :cry:)

And I don't know why she started knitting, but she does, I'm not one to complain though, it keeps her entertained so I can play games. :p

I also got a giant scarf out of it too.

scarf2-1.jpg

Its huge, and I'm 6ft 3". :rofl:

LittleBigPlanet introduces ?Level Packs? @ PS Store: 12/18/08

First we introduced an array of costumes for Sackboy, now the PS Store is pleased to introduce exciting new LBP ?Level Packs? to fill your Pop-it with more themed creative items. Our level packs are filled with several new items including new costumes, cool objects, decorative items and numerous stickers all for you to enjoy creating new levels ? all for just $2.99.

Check the store this Thursday and get your hands on our first one: Festive Level Pack (includes):

* Two new Costumes ? Christmas Tree headpiece and a Wrapped Sackboy.

3113930380_401c998028_m.jpg3113099455_308784d566_m.jpg

# One new Create Material = Wrapping Paper (cardboard w/ giftwrap texture).

# Two new Objects = A Festive Sleigh and holiday themed light.

# Six new Decorations = A Festive Bauble, Bell, Wrapping Bow, Candy Cane, Card and Stocking.

# A ton of new Stickers = holiday themed of course, including a Red Nose Reindeer, Elves, Turkey images and many more.

?and a partridge in a pear tree (j/k)

3113930406_fd78206cf9.jpg?v=0

This is just the first Level Pack ? but with the holidays only around for a few more weeks, the Festive Level Pack is only available for a limited time and will be removed from the store after January 8, 2009. Remember, there will be more to come, so continue to check back here again to see what is ?in-store? for you.

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/12/16/...s-store-121808/

Damn, one of you Americans is going to have to pickup a PSN card for me so I c:laugh:ally buy DLC :laugh: (My copy of LBP is American)

How the f*cking heck do I use purchased costumes? Can't find them :(

If you done a background download I think you'll need to install them from the XMB.

If they're installed, they appear in your popit menu under each body part (downloaded costumes are all separate entities, like the costumes you get during the game).

One point though, DLC isn't region free, if you bought a USA copy of LBP, you need to buy DLC off the USA PSN store.

I've installed them but they don't appear in my popit menu :(

Think this game is US region..so that's probably it :/

USA

2806720893_dd97fed4b7.jpg

UK

lbp_eu_front_cover.jpg

If you got the game before the delay/off ebay, its bound to be a USA copy.

Metal Gear Solid 4 Sackboys (Yes, Plural), Level Pack Arriving Soon

mgslbp.jpg

Looks like the Asian PlayStation website has spilled some beans. On December 18, the Hong Kong PSN will be getting not only a Solid Snake Sackboy, but a character and level pack as well.

No prices are listed, but the items themselves most certainly are. There are individual sackboy costumes for Solid Snake, Meryl, Screaming Mantis and Raiden, a pack selling all four of those, and a "Level Pack", which looks like it includes stuff like creepy, over-sized manscenery.

There's of course no mention of this on any other PlayStation website - including the notoriously leaky Japanese one - so there's no guarantee these will appear globally once Thursday rolls around. But every other LBP update has gone live globally, so keep your Kojima-caressing fingers crossed.

Source: http://kotaku.com/5111964/metal-gear-solid...k-arriving-soon

www.entropay.com - stack up a prepaid USD VISA card from your own account :)

Entropay is now blocked!

Or purchase a US PSN card from Ebay.

People on Ebay sell the $20 for $25 and what not.

I couldn't find 1 PSN card on Ebay that was for the actual face value.

Yeah but it costs ?18.

?18 is NOT $20.

?18 is like $28 or something, almost $30 probably.

When I need a card I think I'll just ask on NW if anyone is kind enough to buy one for $20 for me, if I paypal their account $20.

Cheapest I could find you, sorry.

I'm also sure that Entropay still works

It's cool, I ain't getting on at you.

Just as I said, no one on Ebay really sells the cards at their proper face value.

I heard Entropay still works for people who signed up a while back, but new signups are blocked in relation to the PS3.