[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

Cool, gimme a shout (PM) a day or so before you plan on buying and I'll paypal you $20.

i might pick the cards up today during my lunch break, but i'm not sure yet. i'll just send you a PM when i have them on me.

i might pick the cards up today during my lunch break, but i'm not sure yet. i'll just send you a PM when i have them on me.

Cool, if you PM me your email I'll send you $20!

ps. :cry: Still can't ace the bunker!

how many goes did it take you in the end?

Probably high teens, low twenties.

Over the space of a long time though. After a few tries I'd get ****ed off and play it worse, so I'd give it a rest :laugh:

Was playing ti earlier, there are some pretty awesome levels I have only just come across.

Little Dead Space and Star Wars: Little Big Adventure were both really awesome levels.

Its great to see what people are coming out with, I look forward tot eh MGS pack and the gun, that should bring some awesome game play levels too. :D

Not played this game since my save game got corrupted :( another reason that I might just pick up the UK version and start again.

So I literally have not played this game since I got it "early," I always knew I would come back to it, I just waited as since I own both consoles and use them both there were just so many games to be played as I am mainly a shooter guy. I just always knew I could come back to LBP at any time and it would still be there, more user created content, etc.

But I just had to post to say Little Big Planet has done something that NOT ONE game, not even Rock Band, could manage to do out of these current "next gen consoles," and that is, on her birthday no less, my wife was willing to, and actually asked to play, Little Big Planet!!

My wife grew up with older games as she has a brother, in fact that N64 I have is hers, but she never asked to play a single game on either the 360 or the PS3. Wii of course when we owned it was a whole different story, she was all over it and played it more than me LOL. I would try and try to get her to play Rock Band, but she never had an interest. I even tried Viva Pinanta.

So there were are last night, about to throw in a movie of her choice as I pointed out above it was her birthday, she asked to "check out the game with the little guys in it." So we played for over TWO HOURS!!! It took her about 10 minutes to get used to the controller, as she really has never even picked up either controller at all, but once she did, she was zooming through the game. I am just shocked I finally have a game my wife will also play.

So I literally have not played this game since I got it "early," I always knew I would come back to it, I just waited as since I own both consoles and use them both there were just so many games to be played as I am mainly a shooter guy. I just always knew I could come back to LBP at any time and it would still be there, more user created content, etc.

But I just had to post to say Little Big Planet has done something that NOT ONE game, not even Rock Band, could manage to do out of these current "next gen consoles," and that is, on her birthday no less, my wife was willing to, and actually asked to play, Little Big Planet!!

My wife grew up with older games as she has a brother, in fact that N64 I have is hers, but she never asked to play a single game on either the 360 or the PS3. Wii of course when we owned it was a whole different story, she was all over it and played it more than me LOL. I would try and try to get her to play Rock Band, but she never had an interest. I even tried Viva Pinanta.

So there were are last night, about to throw in a movie of her choice as I pointed out above it was her birthday, she asked to "check out the game with the little guys in it." So we played for over TWO HOURS!!! It took her about 10 minutes to get used to the controller, as she really has never even picked up either controller at all, but once she did, she was zooming through the game. I am just shocked I finally have a game my wife will also play.

Awesome (Y)

Were you doing co-op or just helping each other in SP?

The revamp of the search engine is so much better for finding online levels now that you can sort by stars/plays and everything else.

Sat for an hour or two last night just playing through custom levels, some really good stuff now (Y)

The MGS paint gun should add a new dimension to user created levels as well, now that we can properly fire a gun!

That's awesome.

I bought LBP because I enjoyed the beta but still had some uncertainty about whether it was the right purchase for me. Played the game with a buddy and it was tons of fun with alot of laughter. Definitely worth buying if you got a PS3!!

So this MGS pack should be out today along with the christmas store update. :D

I walked to the bank earlier today, and put what money I had left in my account so I can buy it later. if it isn't on the EU store I will be sorely disapointed.

That and any suprises that might appear that could be worth purchasing.