[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

hopefully i'll have this game christmas eve. fingers crossed lol

Christmas eve? thats like a day early for Christmas, lol.

or do you get one early?

I know a bunch of friends who are getting it for Christmas, and they can't wait.

So this MGS pack should be out today along with the christmas store update. :D

I walked to the bank earlier today, and put what money I had left in my account so I can buy it later. if it isn't on the EU store I will be sorely disapointed.

That and any suprises that might appear that could be worth purchasing.

Confirmed to be coming today on EU store!

What time does the store update usually for EU?

And anyone up for co-op on the new levels?

Who knows, it doesn't seem to be at any particular time, just when it's done.

I don't know why they leave it all day then update, I would personally try and get everything done the day beforehand and have it all ready and simply flip the switch.

And I would be up for doing the new levels, but I still have crappy lag on-line. :cry:

His source is Playstaion forums.

And he is right, apparently one of the mods has posted saying it wont be today, and might not be tomorrow.

And didn't even know that it was suppose to be today, but then someone posted the link from the Official Playstation Blog saying it was to come out today.

And that's as far as it has gotten, so I would assume Sony aren't talking to Sony.

We will have to wait and see.

By all means, grill me - it's what I'm here for. I wouldn't want to 'just pass you on'.

But as I said, I cant confirm what I dont know for sure. It wouldn't be fair on you all.

MB

So whatever is going on, they don't know.

Typical SCEE, haven't the slightest clue, lol.

No, it's not coming to Europe today. Confirmed.

You'll be waiting a long time for it

So whatever is going on, they don't know.

Typical SCEE, haven't the slightest clue, lol.

Hardly Concrete confirmation that its not coming.

Unless you have an official source confirming its not coming, then please refrain from posting its confirmed

To behonest it was not confirmed to be even released today, or at least I did not see that.

Hardly Concrete confirmation that its not coming.

Unless you have an official source confirming its not coming, then please refrain from posting its confirmed

To behonest it was not confirmed to be even released today, or at least I did not see that.

It was on the Playstation Blog.

23rd of December.

Whatever is going on, I would assume were not going to get an update on Christmas Day, so either today, which is looking unlikely, tomorrow, or Friday/next week.

Im just saying, you have the source of a family member, so unless he works for Sony, or has inside information, he cannot confirm it, as Corris posted they dont even know what they are doing. So your brother must be a clairvoyant.