[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

By the way, when you apply the trigger sticker in the VR level, it essentially changes the whole level about!

By the way, when you apply the trigger sticker in the VR level, it essentially changes the whole level about!

Yep that is the way you get the rest of the Prize orbs etc.

Enjoying it so far, only on Act 3: The Mission.

Yep that is the way you get the rest of the Prize orbs etc.

Enjoying it so far, only on Act 3: The Mission.

Yup!

There's another level that does it as well (think it's 3). But it just turns it into a race, you don't get anything new.

I've done levels 1-4 100%. I have all the loot collected.

Just need to ace the last level :)

woo hoo i just got little big planet from my gf for xmas, and a 32" wide screen tv to play it on :drool:

:woot:

Have any of you guys played Little Dead Space?

That level is freaking awesome :D

I really recommend you all try it!

Yup!

There's another level that does it as well (think it's 3). But it just turns it into a race, you don't get anything new.

I've done levels 1-4 100%. I have all the loot collected.

Just need to ace the last level :)

Both 2 and 3 change with the sticker switches at the start. Think both change the levels and go into race mode.

Aced levels 1-4 and 100% etc, just need to ace the last level like you :p

Edit: Aced level 5 :D

Edited by Mike

Not to be a total trophy ######, but has everyone gotten the "Party Person" trophy? If not, can we set up some time to do this?

P.S. Corris, consider your level played & hearted -- Zebra stickers FTW!!!

kinda wish I could get some <3s from the Neowin crew... *sigh* Only need 25 plays for the "Crowd Pleaser".

Not to be a total trophy ######, but has everyone gotten the "Party Person" trophy? If not, can we set up some time to do this?

kinda wish I could get some <3s from the Neowin crew... *sigh* Only need 25 plays for the "Crowd Pleaser".

I don't have that one. Count me in, I want that one. Let me know when you are going to be online.

Corris: I'm going to play your level later today. I have to make a level but I'm still trying to beat CoD:WW on Veteran. That is too dam hard.

I don't have that one. Count me in, I want that one. Let me know when you are going to be online.

Corris: I'm going to play your level later today. I have to make a level but I'm still trying to beat CoD:WW on Veteran. That is too dam hard.

hint for Corris's level: splash Zebra stickers everywhere you go, so you can see where the **** you're supposed to be going. Shooting the paint didn't help one bit :p

I just ordered LBP offa Amazon today, seeing as they had a nice sale that let me shave off half the cost when compared to my local game store :)

Looking forward to joining the universe early January ^_^

Anyone want to go through the MGS VR Survival mission with me? its the only MGS Pack trophy I don't have, and with more than just me, getting the points should be easy. :D

Thanks, I've already gone through and hearted all your levels me thinks, its on other poeples shoulders now. :p

hint for Corris's level: splash Zebra stickers everywhere you go, so you can see where the **** you're supposed to be going. Shooting the paint didn't help one bit :p

Zomg cheater!

Why didn't the paint help? could you not see it? or are you messing me about young lady and you were too lazy. :p

I can help with that too, I don't have it.

And thanks. :D

I couldn't see squat. I shot paint everywhere, and it only showed up on the floor right in front of me (I suppose because of the light on the gun).

So I just found a light sticker, and splashed it when i got stuck. :p

I assume the Survival mission is the 2nd level, which I beat with a score well over 3,750, no idea why I didn't get a trophy for it. If you have to get that exact score, I'm gonna be ****ed. Or is it score w/o the timer score?

Can you use the Metal Gear dlc from the US playstation store with the UK version of the game? I've just downloaded and installed the character pack from the US store (Because the UK store never takes my card details :angry:) but I can't find it in the game...

I take it I messed up and it does'nt work or am i missing something?

Finally picked up this game yesterday, ordered from ShopTo.net at 5:27pm Tuesday, came by lunch time Wednesday, very impressed. Also impressed with the game, I'd been a bit on the fence until now, but for ?20 figured it was worth getting. Totally worth it.

Are the MGS level pack and character pack worth getting?

I think it's been fixed, since after playing too many "FREE PRIZES Z0MG" levels I got a message saying "your profile is too large and can't be saved, you need to delete some content" or something to that effect.

Deleting some custom objects worked, and I don't think I lost any data.

Dylan Cuthbert from Q-Games (PixelJunk series) mentioned he published two levels on the PS blog:

I have two worlds published and both are devilishly difficult I am afraid to say (as some people say PixelJunk games are I hear!). Try them out for yourselves- > search for Comfy Sofa World and Gion Festival.

And another personal recommendation from me is a level called "Distress in Ocean". Made by someone in Japan.

Edited by Audioboxer