[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

Dylan Cuthbert from Q-Games (PixelJunk series) mentioned he published two levels on the PS blog:

That's great and all, but you must (here I wrote msut and it tried to correct to smut, rofl) have totally bypassed the best news being.

Here?s to an amazing 2009 for gaming as I am sure it is going to be, what with two or three more PixelJunk titles coming out, right!?

Woop!:D:D

So I'd like to get the 4x player stickers this evening, if anyone would be kind enough to chip in. I attempted last night but every time I rounded up a group of three others, once they saw me picking the story levels they chose to leave.

PSN: INFERNO2K

I still need to get that trophy were you play with three other people on your friends list. So if anyone ever sees me on just send me an invite.

I would like to go through some story levels and get more stickers and objects, with the 4x players and 3x players.

and also any trophies, so if anyone wants to heart me as a creator.

PSN: PheeePS

Once i get settled in to Uni for the term, I have 2-3 levels left to do I will need help on, but obviously do others for anyone too.

I think Me, Kol, Soniqstylz and L3thalsab3r made a great team, lol.

Theres this level called Paint in the dark I think you should all play, there is an Original and Easy level availible crrently it seems, with more on the way apparently. :shiftyninja:

I am one trophy from a Platinum now, and thats just getting 50 people to play one of my levels, may go spam my level on some LBP sites. :p

Theres this level called Paint in the dark I think you should all play, there is an Original and Easy level availible crrently it seems, with more on the way apparently. :shiftyninja:

I am one trophy from a Platinum now, and thats just getting 50 people to play one of my levels, may go spam my level on some LBP sites. :p

I'll check out that Paint level later tonight hopefully.

If you want, I'll play one of your levels. Just let me know the easiest way to do so (only had LBP a week, still not 100% on how to do everything, lol). :)

Yeah not long before we get a JIMP LBP knock off :p

Seems it's the in-thing today, recreating music videos in LBP.

MM really need to patch in that Youtube support.

We are still waiting for that Neowin level of yours, AB

That's a good point, we never did see that level appear, and I was so looking forward to a LBP DirtyLarry ban hammering. :p

I think AB said he gave up on making it because the tools were too in-depth?

Or did I just imagine that..:blink:

Yup, it's just laziness :p

I did comment on things being overwhelming at first, but I can now use all the tools, it's just sitting down and spending time on it.

Yup, it's just laziness :p

I did comment on things being overwhelming at first, but I can now use all the tools, it's just sitting down and spending time on it.

Lazy butt. :p

With the level making, I have to find a level to make that I can enjoy making and try out new things, or at least for me new things in LBP, and making sure things don't brake or fly across the level etc.

Though I was happy with my first level, I know DirtyLarry loved it. :D

just played your paint in the dark level, it was quite cool. though i didn't get it first cause my sackboy's color was darkblue so i couldn't really define the path when shooting around :p pretty neat idea really.