[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

just played your paint in the dark level, it was quite cool. though i didn't get it first cause my sackboy's color was darkblue so i couldn't really define the path when shooting around :p pretty neat idea really.

Heh, thanks.

I have written in the description now to change the menu colour to something bright so you can see the paint on the level, that might have been where people were having problems.

Unless you were SoniqStylz and decided to cheat and put stickers everywhere, dirty rotten trophy ###### he is. :p

Corris, just played your Paint in the Dark level, too. Really fun, helped me get used to the paint gun more too. :)

Woo!

Thanks for playing it. :D

Which one did you play? Original or Easy?

I posted it on the EU forums as well, some guy did a little review on it and really liked it it seems, if I wasnt on the Ps3 writting this I would post it, you know, just to inflate my e-penis a little, lol.

I played both, the Easy one is a bit sneakier at the end. :p

I hearted the Original and I think I hearted you as an author too (I may have pressed X twice though, so I think you got hearted, lol). :)

Oh yes, Knitted Sackboyness.

KnittedSackboy.png

I had accidentally sat on it before taking a picture, lol, were thinking about putting magnets in his hands so I can get little bits and bobs made and customize him how I want, woo.

And also him wearing the scarf and gloves that the gf copied off the ones she made me.

Sackboyscarf.png

I played both, the Easy one is a bit sneakier at the end. :p

I hearted the Original and I think I hearted you as an author too (I may have pressed X twice though, so I think you got hearted, lol). :)

Lol, thanks.

As long as you enjoyed it, will have to make a Medium one soonish.

More people play my level! :p

Can you download other people levels? Im going round to my friends house tonight and want to take show him some.

You can only download levels without a "copyright" flag. Hardly any of them, seeing as the creators don't want people ripping them off.

All you need to do is heart the levels you like, then if you're on his friends list he can visit your planet and see all the levels you've hearted.

I was comparing trophies with a friend and LBP said I had only 97%, odd, maybe there is going to be sme new trophies to come with a patch or something soon?

Grats :D And good job to you and your GF for the knitted Sackboy, looks really good ^.^

Thanks, se worked hard on it, lol.

LBP: Killzone DLC hinted to be coming on February 27th

In the latest edition of ?sack it to me? , the US Playstation blog?s weekly LBP update, the release date for the Killzone 2 Helghast DLC is hinted to be coming at the same time as Killzone 2 itself, February 27th.

We?re getting ready to start another year of DLC on the PS Store at the end of the month - we?ll have a better update next week. Again, thanks for your patience - we needed the rest over the holiday break. Also, we saw all your comments asking for the previously shown Killzone ?Helghast? and Final Fantasy VII ?Sephiroth? costumes. Don?t worry its on its way?BTW?when does Killzone 2 come out?

That?s not far off, and it makes perfect sense to us to tie in DLC with a game?s release. Using the same logic, the Sephiroth costume could arrive alongside Final Fantasy XIII.

Also mentioned in the article is how great *we* are, and that a new build is in testing which should arrive soon, hopefully along with ?Online Create Mode? and the Play / Create / Share counters.

Thanks to all of you making fan sites for LBP, we?re honored. One site has really grabbed our attention, LittleBigPlanetoid. They have tons of updates & feature articles, including a very thorough DLC FAQ. Great stuff.

Thank you, thank you, so kind!

Also, thanks to Christopher Clowes for the email reminder.

Source: http://www.littlebigplanetoid.com/article/...n_february_27th

Naughty Dog Hints at Uncharted DLC

Naughty Dog, creators of some of the PlayStation's most well loved games (Crash Bandicoot, Jak & Daxter, Uncharted) have been checking out our Top 20 LittleBigPlanet Level Kit predictions for 2009.

We hope they were pleased to see their Jak & Daxter entry in at number 7 in the chart. But of course, like many entries in our top 20, it's a fairly unlikely one. The future of Jak & Daxter remains uncertain, what with Naughty Dog focusing attention on on their new IP Uncharted. And later this year, Naughty Dog will be releasing the sequel to their hugely popular Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, with a change of scenery and T-Shirt, in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

In a comment on their Twitter feed, Naughty Dog mentioned our chart and hinted at the possibility of Uncharted DLC coming to LBP:

Jak and Daxter is #7 in LittleBIGPlanetoid's "Top 20 LittleBigPlanet Level Kit Predictions" Where's Drake or UNCHARTED? ;)

We've been tempted to return to our ever popular Top-20 for some bonus rounds for some time now, as there are simply so many ideas, and we saw the perfect opportunity to do so with this Tweet... We're pretty sure you can expect more to come along in the future.

This one's for you Naughty Dog, keep up the great work, we're very much looking forward to Uncharted 2!

Source: http://www.littlebigplanetoid.com/article/...t_uncharted_dlc

You should check out the top 20 wanted DLC as well, some pretty awesome mock ups!

dlc_uncharted.jpg

dlc_jakanddaxter.jpg

dlc_pegg.jpg

dlc_ironman.jpg

dlc_lazytown.jpg

dlc_slipknot.jpg

Source: http://www.littlebigplanetoid.com/tag/top20-2009

LBP DLC resumes from January 26th: Wipeout, God of War, Valentines pack and many more!

Community Team Lead MusterBuster has today confirmed that LittleBigPlanet DLC will resume on January 26th. New content was expected tomorrow (January 22nd), but unknown circumstances have forced a one week delay.

To make up for the delay, a whole slew of updates have been unveiled, and it’s impressive!

January 26th

LBP_ChineseNY_Costume.png

*Chinese New Year Costumes - available for 10 days only.

January 29th

LBP_GOW_Theme_Group.png

LBP_Groundhog_Costume.png

* God of War mini pack

* Kratos costume

* Groundhog Day costume - available for 1 week only.

February 5th

LBP_VALENTINE_Theme_Group.png

* Valentines Day mini pack - available for 2 weeks only.

February 12th

LBP_Toro_Costume.png

* Ape Escape Costume

* Toro Costume

February TBC

LBP_wipeout_Thumb_Costume.png

* WipEout Costume Kit

More updates later tonight and on this page as the Planetoid team assemble their heads after a night of celebrating the Inauguration yesterday!

Source: http://www.littlebigplanetoid.com/article/...nes_pack_and_ma

Is there a Hello Kitty one yet? :D

No :(

Toro is quite a cult character in Japan now though :p

LBP_Toro_Costume.png

That weird cat thing that lives in an apartment on your PS3, or something :laugh:

Those skins are amazing!

Lazytown :wub:

/want

im sorry... but what's w/ this lazytown fad? i dont get it. it's creepy...

can anyone tell me what the bronze sackboy heads are that i see on the name of a level? in Story mode, on the planet, i have some of these heads attached to the name/pic of a level.

also, is there a way to see a high score list for a level? all i can see is the "high scores for my system"

im sorry... but what's w/ this lazytown fad? i dont get it. it's creepy...

can anyone tell me what the bronze sackboy heads are that i see on the name of a level? in Story mode, on the planet, i have some of these heads attached to the name/pic of a level.

also, is there a way to see a high score list for a level? all i can see is the "high scores for my system"

I think your PM was asking that, and unfortunately I don't think there is...

Media Molecule Show You How To Create Your Own Survival Challenges In LittleBigPlanet

Our favourite part of the single player campaign in LittleBigPlanet were the mini-games the team had developed. And since playing ?Tie Skipping? we?ve always wanted to create our own but weren?t quite sure how.

Thankfully Media Molecule are at hand with a brilliant little tutorial outlining everything you need to know to get cracking on your own survival challenge.

If you?ve made your own we?d love to hear about it in the comments.

http://www.pushsquare.com/129/media-molecu...ittlebigplanet/

Good video to watch if you're ma(Y)g levels (Y)

so what is that bronze sackboy head that appears on some of the levels?

I think it means you've completed the level.

A wee "money" bag means you have all the items collected from the level, and an Ace (think pack of cards) means you've completed the level without dying.