[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

Thanks, seems like an okay price,

?17 = 135 DKK

Cheapest I can find in Denmark: 249 DKK

Will definitely consider this, you know how hard it is to resist a women waving her baby blue eyes around in my face, begging me to buy this:rofl:: At least she'll hang out at my place ... Time to get the rope:shiftyninja::

The LBP servers have been down for me on multiple occasions now within the last few days.

really? lol I actually haven't been on LBP in the last few days.

Media Molecule’s Alex Evans: LBP Paint Gun “Was Just A Taster Of What’s To Come”, Game Changing Patches In The Works

sackboy.jpg

The moment we saw the trailer for LittleBigPlanet’s Metal Gear Solid inspired level pack, we understood the game on a whole new level. It’s not the typical release, supported by high sales within its first week on the shelves. LittleBigPlanet is a whole platform, supported by a rabid community and fresh DLC.

When prompted by Geoff Keighley on the development of an LBP sequel, Alex Evans, founder of Media Molecule, answered “the whole team is working on LBP, whether that comes out in a sequel or DLC isn’t an issue. We’re just doing whatever we’d be doing anyway and the way that comes out isn’t really important.”

He also went on to confirm that there are a number of patches that will change the functionality of the game in the future.

“The ‘Paint Gun’ in the Metal Gear pack was a little taster. We want to make it easier for people to make the things they want to make.”

Jokingly Geoff Keighley asked whether we would ever find people creating FPS’ in LittleBigPlanet; “It could happen. Why not?”

Source: http://www.pushsquare.com/1033/media-molec...s-in-the-works/

Whole bonus round episode with Alex Evans - http://www.gametrailers.com/bonusround_pla...p;ch=2&sd=0

whoa. that's crazy.. hey Audio.. when's the next time you want to go on LBP? Perhaps Piggy, You and I and some other people can play together someday?

whoa. that's crazy.. hey Audio.. when's the next time you want to go on LBP? Perhaps Piggy, You and I and some other people can play together someday?

Soon mate.

The amount of Uni submissions I have this week is evil.

2 individual assignments and a group assignment/presentation due Friday, another brief presentation wed, and another big group presentation Thursday.

So that's why they offer free shipping to Norway, they don't actually ship anything to Norway :p

Tried getting a Logitech VX Nano wireless laptop mouse, but nooooo XD

Sack it to Me: The ?CORNISH YARG? Edition

Today?s post is going to get chessy?.or Cornish Yarg-y, the code name for the 1.12 LBP game update. Check out some of the new things to expect with the update plus some other bits and pieces!

3388164985_d79efcd2a8_b.jpg

3388531322_4c07803e6a.jpg

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/03/26/...tion/#more-8299

Anyone free for LBP this weekend?

you KNOW I am always up for LBP. But I cannot tommorow.. but I can on Sunday!

I will play but is the annoying lag fixed? That is what put me off playing it online in the end! :(

It wasn't that bad recently. Playing through razorwing's pod was pretty smooth and most of my general online games were reasonably smooth.

If anyone wants to play LBP, i am all for it :)

Add me on Psn - lastAvenger and we can play :D

New 2 part interview from GDC

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4...40923&hl=en

Summarised

Great interview, some nice little tidbits in there.

- They're starting a new beta process for pushing out new unfinished features etc. to a small group for testing

- In-level 'linking' is coming - i.e. being able to embed 'links' to other levels within a level

- Web API is still coming for mashups etc. + sackbook-alike website is still in the works

- They plan to extract commonly used 'work-arounds' and more complicated patterns that sophisticated users are employing and distill them down to basic building blocks the rest of the community can exploit easily. Gave an example of coloured lasers, and how folks had basically reverse engineered the lasers from the MGS pack to make different coloured ones. They also want to get the tools out there for a wider group of creators to do non-platformy stuff..that a small hardcore group is pushing preconceptions about what LBP can do via really complex tricks and workarounds, and they want to build that into new building blocks and tutorials to expand that out. They say the extent to which some people have 'hacked' LBP to do unexpected things has really surprised them, and they want to leverage those ideas.

Alex also mentioned 'water', but I don't think it's clear in the context that he was referring to something that's definitely coming..

Cornish Yarg Update is set for April 16th.
* A new music player which lets players choose their own music from the XMB to play during create mode and in their Pod

* Improved decoration mode makes it easier to customise your Sackboy

* Option to delete all (unhearted) community objects and photos

* Option to select whether to automatically collect community prizes and photos or not

* A number of improvements have been made to make profiles more robust and to recover from certain errors

* Support for Japanese and Korean IME for text chat.

* Emitter prediction has been improved (this should help fast-moving projectiles e.g. in MGS levels)

* The player proximity switch now has a ‘require all’ option in it

* An option has been added to cycle between various level information when viewing community levels on the earth

* Various LittleBigStore improvements

On April 23rd, they releasing another update.

* Infinite lives checkpoint

* Visibility tweak option on certain joint objects (to hide these in Play mode)

* Global settings object (to trigger lighting changes)

* Tetherless jetpack

* Angle range proximity switch (additional functionality on proximity and magnetic key switches)

and

Rag Doll Kung Fu DLC

rdkf-dlc_blog.jpg

- Hero costume : Hero hair, jacket, trousers, skin

- Master Hip costume : Master Hip trousers, shirt, hair, skin

- Master Sin costume : Master Sin hat, jacket, nails, trousers

- Master Tang costume : Master Tang hat, moustache, jacket, fish, trousers, skin

- Sung Ling costume : Sung Ling hair, top, trousers, skin

- 36 Rag Doll Kung Fu theme stickers

Cornish Yarg patch up, plus check out this cool dude jamming the LBP tunes on his keyboard :p