[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

I made a quick crappy level with lots of bubbles, paintinator and jetpack to see if I get Platinum. Please play it and heart it. :D

Edited by KoL

How do I easily make platforms that fill all 3 planes? I'm struggling here I was waiting the tutorial on this but it never came, :dontgetit: craft materials are OK but a pain to get into all 3 planes, I'm guessing there is away.

How do I easily make platforms that fill all 3 planes? I'm struggling here I was waiting the tutorial on this but it never came, :dontgetit: craft materials are OK but a pain to get into all 3 planes, I'm guessing there is away.

R1, R2 or L1, L2. I dont remember but one of them is to move and the other is the size.

R1, R2 or L1, L2. I dont remember but one of them is to move and the other is the size.

That just changes what plane I'm crafting on, how to I craft on all 3 at once?

no no.

Like Kol I can't remember which one, but either L1/L2 or R1/R2 will make the material stretch into the 3 planes.

L1, L2 change the plane, R1, R2 resize materials. You cant craft with everything on all 3 planes, just with Materials like sponge, wood, metal etc.. The objects have already a size and you cant change it just move between the planes.

damn, as usual, Canada gets the shaft. again. just quite sad actually.

Rofl.

Canada, USA, everywhere else in Europe and the whole world expect the UK get the shaft for this. :p

finished the game last night after i got the Egyptian Pack, now just need the Co-Op Only items

Great Game

L1, L2 change the plane, R1, R2 resize materials. You cant craft with everything on all 3 planes, just with Materials like sponge, wood, metal etc.. The objects have already a size and you cant change it just move between the planes.

Grrrr, that's really annoying.

Rofl.

Canada, USA, everywhere else in Europe and the whole world expect the UK get the shaft for this. :p

well usually Canada gets the shaft, even for XBL sweepstakes.. it goes like USA ONLY, now it's UK ONLY... when Canada gets an exclusive thing (whenever it does) it's like bloody crap. lol.

I sent them a message on YouTube asking for a free Sackboy, and haven't recieved a reply yet, so hopefully I've got one. :)

Also, BTW, that Daft Punk video is brilliant! :rofl:

EDIT: Damn, looks like I need to pick LBP up soon. It's currently selling on Play.com for ?12.99! I'll get it after Guitar Hero Metallica!:pp

how do i play the tutorials??? for making a level? it played automatically the first time, and now i cant seem to play them again :s

oooo also played online for the first time! was fun i have to admit....

who do you slap other players?????

it was werid at first when ppl just started appearing inside my pod! cos im sure i didnt let them in! lol.....

I emailed and sent a message on youtube. (I'm greedy like that) No news is good news?

I sent them a message on YouTube asking for a free Sackboy, and haven't recieved a reply yet, so hopefully I've got one. :)

Also, BTW, that Daft Punk video is brilliant! :rofl:

EDIT: Damn, looks like I need to pick LBP up soon. It's currently selling on Play.com for ?12.99! I'll get it after Guitar Hero Metallica!:pp

?7.50 on Amazon.

?7.50 on Amazon.

Look closer.:pp It's ?7.50 through someone on Amazon Marketplace. The official Amazon price is ?17.99, just like Play.com.

Look closer. :p It's ?7.50 through someone on Amazon Marketplace. The official Amazon price is ?17.99, just like Play.com.

I'm aware of that and it's an irrelevant point. Still sold through an authorised Amazon seller, why are you so reluctant?

I'm aware of that and it's an irrelevant point. Still sold through an authorised Amazon seller, why are you so reluctant?

I'm usually reluctant because I've had a couple of bad experiences with users in the past. Most notably was when someone was selling Time Crisis 4 for the PS3 at quite a low price. Was too good to be true though. The git never sent it, and it took me nearly a month to get my money back.

Ahh, f**k it, I'm gonna buy it for ?7.50!:DD I've got enough for that AND GH Metallica!

well usually Canada gets the shaft, even for XBL sweepstakes.. it goes like USA ONLY, now it's UK ONLY... when Canada gets an exclusive thing (whenever it does) it's like bloody crap. lol.

Rest of Europe always gets shafted :p