[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

aev28fjqf3ri1yszabqv.png

that is awesome.. wish I had one :(... but I can predict these going up on ebay for sure. For quite a price, I might add.

Stupid fat gamers being perceived as the majority :rofl:

You know, when I was your guy's age, I was trim.

You get old, get married, and you gain 25-50 pounds. It is almost inevitable so enjoy it while you can. :rofl:

You know, when I was your guy's age, I was trim.

You get old, get married, and you gain 25-50 pounds. It is almost inevitable so enjoy it while you can. :rofl:

You're right I should start stocking up for the future ;)

PICT0080-1.jpg

Just for Sethos :p

Hope I get one in the mail soon, but I'm convinced I didn't enter correctly.

You're right I should start stocking up for the future ;)

PICT0080-1.jpg

Just for Sethos :p

Hope I get one in the mail soon, but I'm convinced I didn't enter correctly.

I subscribed and then mailed off my youtube name and address to the email shown? did you do it that way? that being said they only had 3000 subscribers when I did it next time I looked it was at 6000.

Soo.. stupid question here, but how do you change the colour of items you're wearing? like hats etc.

Not a stupid question.

You can't unfortunately, who knows why they didn't let us, but ah well.

The closest you can come is putting stickers on them, at which point you should save the character template, as any explosions, dirt etc will ruin it and the stickers will disappear for certain things.

Not a stupid question.

The closest you can come is putting stickers on them, at which point you should save the character template, as any explosions, dirt etc will ruin it and the stickers will disappear for certain things.

Just remember to save the costume and you can always load it again!

Not a stupid question.

yup it's all stickers.. all my costumes, my Joker, Indy and etc.. all Custom Sticker job.

/rage at the site that said sending a message to the youtube channel was all you need to do :angry:

Well I subscribed as well, but apparently you had to email Sony.

Looks lik DrunknMunky got his Sackboy.

Sackboy.jpg

:rofl:

And OMG that's me in the picture at the bottom left of the screen!

I R Famous. :D

Dat funney!

Finally got around to finishing the core game, what a treat, glad I finally played this. And the community levels are really pretty impressive, some good stuff mixed in there.

Ratchet and Clank LBP Coming?

Ahh Twitter. Where would we be without you? It seems that yet again the internet?s fastest growing social phenomenon gets the break on the most fantastic new news.

Speaking from the Nordic Games Conference, Insomniac asked followers if they had any questions for Media Molecule?s Alex Evans while he was around. Of course the @replies came thick and fast, but it?s not the questions we?re interested in. It?s the answers.?lbp levels coming, r&c content done, coming soon hopefully, up next for mm, big pack, bigger than mgs even?gs even?,

te]

Now, unless I am to be mistaken, this this is saying that within a few months, we should see a massive Ratchet and Clank Little Big Planet update even bigger than the fantastic Metal Gear Solid one we were treated to at Christmas. Once again it seems two of my favourite games ever are colliding and I for one cannot wait. As usual we?ll keep you posted.

Source: http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2009/05/19/rat...ank-lbp-coming/

Web-based level-sharing portal coming to LittleBigPlanet

Details on distributing fan-made apps, a new ongoing beta test, and the PSP version of LBP.

During an interview at the Nordic Game Conference in Malm?, Sweden this week, Media Molecule co-founder Alex Evans revealed to 1UP that the company will soon launch a web-based portal for LittleBigPlanet to allow players to advertise their created levels to other users and queue up downloads and get them ready for the next time they turn the game on.

According to Evans, the service will provide each created level in the game with a custom URL that players can send to friends or even advertise online -- opening up new, direct ways to publicize original stages. Evans explains, "Rather than going on forums and saying, 'Please search for my level,' you can just say, 'Here's a link.'" When other users go to that page's link, they'll be given the option to queue the download of the LBP level, which will appear in the game the next time they turn on their PlayStation 3.

In addition to things like leaderboards, photos, and comments, the portal will also offer an application programming interface (API), which can be used to create custom LBP-related applications. Evans cites examples of other APIs for websites like Flickr and Google Maps, and says it will be possible to use the LBP API to create a Google Maps page that details the locations of levels on Craft Earth. Evans says the portal and API are currently being beta tested, with a launch coming "as soon as possible."

Also in the works for LBP is a new, ongoing beta test, which will give some users the ability to test new features for the game before they hit the retail version. Like last fall's beta extravaganza, signups for the new beta test will likely be given away via various websites and the official PlayStation blog, but Evans notes that it will probably start off as a much smaller, feedback-focused process. "This time it's less about testing the online and more about giving the vocal minority a chance to see what's coming and to give us their feedback."

During the course of our interview, Evans also talks about the upcoming PSP version of LBP, teases upcoming downloadable content for PS3, and curiously refers to LBP as "the first game." For the whole scoop on what's next for Sackboys around the world, be sure to read the entire transcript of our entire interview with Alex Evans, coming soon.

Source: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3174332

We're too cool for these suckers Corris, too cool.

Oh btw

Any and all complaints about "Chinese back alleys" figures, statues, toys whatever are null and void from now on m'kay? ;)

Little SackBoy himself is made in such a horrible place :o

Just ordered the game yesterday, national holiday today so it'll be here by tomorrow. I got it cheap so I thought to myself, it's time to jump on the LBP wave ... Actually it's just because girls love the game, so I need a bargaining chip when candy fails.