[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

New LittleBigPlanet coming to PS3

Game of the Year edition to include already released downloadable content; Out this year Media Molecule is working on a LittleBigPlanet Game of the Year edition for PlayStation 3, MCV can reveal.

The new title is due for release this year and will feature much of the downloadable content currently available over the PlayStation Network.

LittleBigPlanet was released in November last year to huge critical acclaim. A PSP version of the title is set for release during the fourth quarter.

The original LittleBigPlanet is currently available for as little as ?11.99 at certain online retailers.

Source: http://www.mcvuk.com/news/34993/New-Little...t-coming-to-PS3

If the Ghostbusters DLC is a level pack, it'll probably have that advertised.

They just put a demo up on PSN as well.

Wait, no levels?

What's taking up 86mb then? :/

Better be levels MM.

Still yet to finish LBP. I just don't go on it anymore, even though I know I should. I'm on that level with that big crank in it and yiu've gotta hold onto stuff. It's hard...I can't do it. If anyone wants to come and help me do it, then PSN's in sig...

Dun dun duuuuuhhhh....

504xghostbusters.jpg

MR. SACK PUFT FTW!

oh man.. do I see Proton packs? :D

when is this coming out? WANT!!

/giggles like a little school girl.

I played a nice level online today (after a long ass update gallore) Basically we were riding balloons most of the time, but some jerks in the level are way too slap happy. :hmmm:

I"m having a problem guys, noone on my friends list is online and I can't join any online games.. is anyone having this problem?

I"m having a problem guys, noone on my friends list is online and I can't join any online games.. is anyone having this problem?

are you getting an error?

or is it where everybody tries to come online and cant, and you end up playing by yourself :(

are you getting an error?

or is it where everybody tries to come online and cant, and you end up playing by yourself :(

The 2nd one. I try to go online, but then if it does reach a online person, it says can't connect to whatever.

Edited by Razorwing

I was just playing LBP online there absolutely fine, trying to get some more trophies.

ok I finally got it working.. lol.. apparently Sony blocked my comment.. it was " Who you gonna call? " apparently that is offensive. Anyway I changed it and got it back to working. On a sad note Piggy, my router is fried.. I don't know why I just died over night. It refuses to even power up -.-... I've been using it since 2001 I believe.. I guess it's time for a change.

LittleBigPlanet Community Reaches One Million Creations

Each week the data-miners in our IT department here at Sackboy Central send us a big spreadsheet full of numbers. Some of the numbers mention stuff like "concurrency" and "peak measures", which are all very nice, although not, for the most part, tremendously exciting. But there is one number in particular that we've always kept a close eye on: the number of levels uploaded by the LittleBigPlanet community. And this week, that number became awesome indeed. The community has now uploaded over one million levels.

One. Million. Levels.

Amazing, isn't it? Just think, this means that a new level has been published roughly every 21 seconds since LittleBigPlanet launched.

If you, dear PlayStation Blog reader, are a member of the LittleBigPlanet community, then please can you give yourself a big pat on the back from everyone at Media Molecule and PlayStation. We are in awe of the creativity, effort and invention that you have all shown in making LBP such a great place to build, share and have fun together.

In case you were wondering, those million levels have been played a total of 244 million times.

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/07/22/...tions/#comments

Yeah okay not everything in that will be good, but it's still a lot of content.

I was surfing through some of the user created content the other day as I've not played LBP in a while and holy **** some of it is incredible.