[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

• 2 weeks later...
That's crazy. I can't believe that last level.

let me know when you want to play Piggy. :D Can't wait to try it out.

• 2 weeks later...

i asked this a while back and i dont thimk anyone answered, if someone makes a custom level with content from a pack (like the mgs pack lasers) do i need to have that as well or can i just play the level?

i asked this a while back and i dont thimk anyone answered, if someone makes a custom level with content from a pack (like the mgs pack lasers) do i need to have that as well or can i just play the level?

When a patch is released for new DLC everyone downloads the basic content needed.

For example if you don't own the MGS4 pack, you can still use the paintinator in custom levels made by other people. If this comes as part of a paid DLC pack you'll still be able to play water levels, you just won't get to play the official levels MM release with the water and/or create your own water levels.

It's quite likely water will be a free addition though, and MM will release a premium level pack (might be themed like MGS4).

• 5 weeks later...

Got mine, will test it later :)

Just noticed it looks like general beta access,

We’d like you to join us for an exclusive Beta Trial of LittleBigPlanet, which contains a preview of forthcoming game features, including Online Create, improved online performance for low bandwidth and laggy connections, but chiefly – WATER.
Edited by Audioboxer

I didn't get one. :(

Do any of you actually make levels? :p

I did a bit but never published anything complete good enough.

With water I'm definitely making a pirate ship (I know it will be flooded with them :p).

I did a bit but never published anything complete good enough.

With water I'm definitely making a pirate ship (I know it will be flooded with them :p ).

Oh dear, well, good luck. :rofl:

because I'm an ass.

We know. :p