[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

The level editor is nuts.

I had a friend over last night and we screwed around building stuff in co-op. It's a bloody time sink.

The learning curve to churn out quality though is fairly steep - You need to be a creative person for a start :p

We mucked about for a few hours (mostly building rockets, or just attaching rockets to everything :laugh:), then went to play some Halo 3 afterwards. I still suck hard at that game online :laugh:

For the beta only being out a short time, there is some quality stuff starting to appear online. I can only imagine what the game will be like months after release!

The learning curve to churn out quality though is fairly steep - You need to be a creative person for a start :p

well, guess I won't be using the level editor too much. My creativity is pretty much non-existent - lol

well i'm at work and i can't access any gaming sites, so if any of you europeans can get a US code for me today, i will gladly have your babies. thanks in advance. :laugh:

that makes two of us that are willing to have your babies for a US beta key ;)

well, guess I won't be using the level editor too much. My creativity is pretty much non-existent - lol

You'd be daft not to use it though, even if it's just for your own personal fun :p

There's so much **** you can blow up/attach rockets to/make fly and just generally screw around with :laugh:

I have a question regarding the create bit. I've seen many levels where cars/sheep/horses etc are being used as a way of being transported. Now I can build the basic shape, and stick some wheels on but how on earth do you get it to move when you get on? I know you can use a rocket/switch combo but I don't want a rocket on the back of my horse.

gamepro.com just went down. i think its more likely server load in anticipation of the beta code though, rather than them updating with beta codes...

theres so much demand for these things.

so 1up and gamepro are the next sites (as far as we know) to be giving out LBP beta keys??

how do we apply for them? is it like IGN, send an e-mail with a level idea? if so, what's the address?

oh dear... it would seem like I'm getting desperate >__<

I checked Gamepro, and they do indeed have invites... however it seems they were not prepared for the influx of traffic

"Internal Server Error"

something broke... :)

cant register, cant check the post with details, cant GET A DAMN CODE!!!

:(

the official LBP site is still up (just balls slow) and they haven't posted anything about beta keys yet.. the last update was on friday and reads as follows:

Online Beta access

By SackBoy103 Last Updated: 9/26/2008 2:13:18 PM

...Monday...

it is Monday!! give me some info please!! ;_;

edit:

game pro is no longer "dead, but still down

Please excuse our dust...

GamePro Media is undergoing maintenance.

Please check back shortly!

Hope everyone in the UK remembers that tomorrows new issue of official playstation mag comes with the kratos code...

thats if its released tomorrow...

i hope it has some sort of tell tale sign so people dont buy the wrong one >.<

I'll be buying it before my first class at uni :yes: Definitely not missing out on it.

I start Uni at 9, lots of fail.

Better not sell out by the time I get to a break :laugh:

Saw it in my local newsagents, still shocked at the ?5.99 price tag://

Kratos would kick your ass bitch:pp

Yeah ?4.99 would be better.