[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

How do I invite other players to my pod? I go to Friends, see my friend, I cant click Invite, it's crossed out Is this a beta thing or is there some condition I'm not meeting?
You have to complete the story levels first.

Hah, this game is brilliant... the ammount of stuff you can make is mind boggling :wacko:

although I've just been attaching rockets and elastic bands to everything all morning :laugh:

i played the 1st level last night... im not hitting that "zomg wow!" factor yet. i'll play some more tonight... im sure it only gets better (Y)

anyone else play this game with a constant grin on their face b/c this game spews cuteness? i feel like im friggin 5

i played the 1st level last night... im not hitting that "zomg wow!" factor yet. i'll play some more tonight... im sure it only gets better (Y)

i didnt get the wow factor until A) i went online and B) other people joined in :)

i didnt get the wow factor until A) i went online and B) other people joined in :)

yay! i need some mindless entertainment... serious games like MGS take their toll :p

Word is they will also charge for certain levels at some point.

I wouldn't be surprised.

But if they are going to be like the characters, then they will most probably be themed levels like the rumour going around about Disney making something for the game.

Most probably characters/levels that you can download in as mall pack together.

but in a game like this, I don't think you will have to worry about running out of levels to play.

I wouldn't be surprised.

But if they are going to be like the characters, then they will most probably be themed levels like the rumour going around about Disney making something for the game.

Most probably characters/levels that you can download in as mall pack together.

but in a game like this, I don't think you will have to worry about running out of levels to play.

That's the way I see it.

Probably pay for a FF character/level combo and stuff.

I mean, if they just charge for levels created with the game with no special content, people will just make them themselves :laugh:

Little Big Planet Beta Levels Will Carry Over to Full Game

Alex Evans confirms all the work testers have put in building cool stuff will not go to waste.

On the main floor at the Tokyo Game Show today Media Molecule co-founder Alex Evans let slip that all the Little Big Planet user-created levels we've been seeing from the beta are in fact going to be making the transition into the full final game. This is great news for the enthusiastic designers who've poured hours into crafting an already amazing array of content ranging from digital clocks to pinball machines. It also means that in addition to the pre-made levels shipping with the game, there will be a ready-made collection of user content for everyone to jump into and get a dramatic first look at some of the potential for what can be done in the game.

If this gets you half as excited as it does us take a quick moment to hit the official LittleBIGPlanet blog and let them know. They've been running a little poll there on the subject of whether or not to bring the levels over and Evans told me that they'd continue to watch to results to gauge your reaction to the news.

And for everyone who got in, now you've got a whole lot of added incentive to create something special during these last few days of the beta. There've already been plenty of impressive efforts. It's going to be great to see how everyone reacts when they get a chance to play them on release day. LittleBIGPlanet ships Tuesday, 10/21. Until then, if you want to check out some of the levels that have been created head over to Gamevideos.com.

1UP is in Japan all week giving you the best coverage of one of the biggest gaming conventions in the world -- the Tokyo Game Show. Be sure to check out our TGS hub page for all the latest news, previews, videos, and everything else from across the ocean.

Source: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3170477

Awesome news for everyone not in the beta, or anyone just getting in now who was a little demotivated about creating anything serious before the beta ended!

And

scejp11.jpg

I finally got a beta key (cheers Dirk!)

lots of stuff to learn, but when i got onto making my own lvl i decided to go online and have a lot around. i played with an earler version of that metal gear rex, didnt work too well. but that one looks better! :D

Aye, managed to miss out on the BETA key too :( kinda sucks but have the game on preorder with play.com for ?34.99 so all good there. Used the code DM gave a while back for ?5 off ?50 orders then cancelled the other item, leaving LBP at the already discounted price of ?34:)9 :)