[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

That's cool.

Sort of annoying to see others playing it well before the release date in the UK. Sucks even more that it's made here and the UK sees it last. Even Europe gets it before we do and the UK is a flipping European country!

Just a quick question to which I might already know the answer....has anyone tried using the code they got from Gamestop with the pre-order to success yet? It keeps telling me that the code is invalid. I figure maybe it won't be turned on until the game comes out, but I am just curious.

Just watched some of the 8bit levels, they are nicely done, not sure if they offer soo much fun, maybe the megaman level does, but Donkey kong looked a little boring.

I am hoping that we get more original levels rather than loads of remakes, cause most of the time, you might as well play the original to be honest.

Just a quick question to which I might already know the answer....has anyone tried using the code they got from Gamestop with the pre-order to success yet? It keeps telling me that the code is invalid. I figure maybe it won't be turned on until the game comes out, but I am just curious.

Most likely that's the case because I just tried mines too and it didn't work either.

And does anyone know if the Helghast costume is actually in the game?

Most likely that's the case because I just tried mines too and it didn't work either.

And does anyone know if the Helghast costume is actually in the game?

Would bet it'll be paid DLC, $.99, along with the Old Snake, Sepheroth, etc.

Your doing it wrong (not online yet)

I am not even kidding when I say that my first true level I create has a tentative release date of Early 2009 in my head. :p

I am however going the Valve route, and am just going to say when it is done it is done, but 80% of the reason I bought LBP is it's creation abilities. I just know I have a lot of other good games to play for the next few months, so the release of a good, solid level is months away, but I definitely plan on creating one.

I am not even kidding when I say that my first true level I create has a tentative release date of Early 2009 in my head. :p

I am however going the Valve route, and am just going to say when it is done it is done, but 80% of the reason I bought LBP is it's creation abilities. I just know I have a lot of other good games to play for the next few months, so the release of a good, solid level is months away, but I definitely plan on creating one.

Awesome, you do some pretty kick ass artwork, so it should be good ;)

Giving my fellow Statespeople the heads up, I just got a call from Gamespot that LBP should be in tomorrow afternoon.

Yup, got one today too, can't wait too pick it up tomorrow. Since I don't wake up until the afternoon anyway, this is gonna be my first priority Saturday.

Guys, check out this level, looks awesome.

Can't wait for the servers to go online!

The Azure Palace

creator: me (PSN - gevurah22)

Summary:

The basis of the stage is to acquire the Azure Key and unlock the Azure Palace's secret treasure. You have to have the Key with you at all times considering it not only unlocks passages and is necessary for puzzles, but it provides both offense and defense for... you know... giant underwater beasts. =D

Highlights:

- Totally "underwater"

- Key based gameplay for simple puzzling, offense and defense

- Different endings depending on your success

- Wield an awesome blade

- Use said blade against the final underwater dragon for EPIC battles

Youtube -

Pics

lbpazure11.jpg

lbpazure12.jpg

lbpazure13.jpg

lbpazure14.jpg

lbpazure15.jpg

lbpazure16.jpg

lbpazure18.jpg

lbpazure17.jpg

lbpazure19.jpg

Introducing... LittleBigWorkshop

image.axd?picture=navbar.jpg

With the release of LittleBigPlanet right around the corner, we wanted to announce the next evolution of the LBP website... The LittleBigWorkshop. Your personal location and for everything LittleBigPlanet that will be going live very soon.

Ah, but what is "The LittleBigWorkshop"?

Imagine a place where all LBP players and creators can gather to share their experiences and ideas; a place where you can plan your creations with special tools and connect with other LBP fans to collaborate and share ideas; a place to show off and demonstrate your greatest achievements, with the ability to teach others in CREATE and SHARE; a location where you can access everything LBP, including tutorial videos, user-generated content, and etc?

The LittleBigWorkshop will be your own personal creative canvas, a place that can inspire ingenuity, emotion and synergy for players, creators and those that are just curious.

Here?s what you can expect from The LittleBigWorkshopPLAY ? FUN SHALL OVERCOMEME

This is your LittleBigWorkshop, PLAY WITH EVERYTHING. Get the latest news and info from LittleBigNews; create your own masterpiece with the Sticker Room; view the latest official SackBoy trailer and costume within Game Info; or simply, learn what LBP is all about. You have the complete freedom to explore and view everything within LittleBigWorkshop. * Game Infofo ? Want to know what LittleBigPlanet is all about? Missed some of the LBP trailers? How about exclusive artwork and screens from Mm? You will find it all within the Game Info pag* LittleBigNewsNews ? LittleBigChallenges? User generated level spotlights? Developer news? Get daily updates of LittleBigPlanet from the official News p* LittleBigForumsForums ? a bulletin board system made for the ultimate LBP user. Create your own thread, subjects or groups and take part with the LBP co* Sticker Roomker Room ? Make your own wallpaper or artwork by using a set of in-game LBP stickers, architecture and decorations.

p><p>What is CREATE without sharing it w* PSN Registration ? Want to contribute by creating your own blueprint, workshop or inspiration? Sign-in using your PSN registration to create your own LBP pro* Video Upload

* Video Upload ? Create your own video in LBP and show it off on LittleBigWorkshop. Get the most amounts of views and get placed in the ??* Image Uploadgory.

* Image Upload ? Upload your own image or blueprint within the Inspiration Roo* Comment to create.

* Comment ? Love it or hate it, this is your chance to give your input on everyone?s creations and inspirations.

http://littlebigplanet.us.playstation.com/image.axd?picture=profile.jpg' alt='image.axd?picture=profile.jpg'>

Source: http://littlebigplanet.us.playstation.com/...igWorkshop.aspx

J(Y) keeps getting better and better (Y)

Do we know the official date the servers go live?

Does anyone an extra code for that kratos costume you get when you pre-order the game? I guess I got too excited when scratching it off now the middle set is unreadable and I can't figure out 2 letters/numbers.

The game officially opens to the public on Tuesday, so I assume maybe monday, or even tomorrow.

I'm having some fun with this, tho the sheer amount of tutorials in the level building is... "lengthy".

The game officially opens to the public on Tuesday, so I assume maybe monday, or even tomorrow.

I'm having some fun with this, tho the sheer amount of tutorials in the level building is... "lengthy".

No kidding, I am still not personally even done with the tutorials yet, I started them, realized I wanted to collect more items in story mode, so stopped doing them for now.

I went to gamestop yesterday to pickup a rb2 guitar for ps3 and they had lbp sitting on the counter. I asked the guy if they were selling it and he said "yeah" so i picked it up too.

He also ended up throwing one of the kratos costume promo cards in the bag however when i tried to put it into the redeem promo section of account management it says the number is invalid or it may be expired :(. it says on the card i have until jan 8 2009. Anyone else been able to redeem this yet?

Also, when I went into the game it was unable to contact the lbp servers so i havent been able to go online. Someone else on my friends list was also having the same problem.